Thank you all...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Snuffit, Dec 29, 2005.

1. Snuffit

Snuffit still have alot of learning to do

to those of you that replied to the thread i posted earlier, THANK YOU. most noted RedvsBlue, blckmustnggt.
    I realised you were all right, Ive got A LOT of growing up to do, but im 21, and still in college, so ive got a good bit of time to do it.

on the up side, anyone got tips on meeting girls? The college i go to is a tech school and has about 900 guys, and like 20 girls (maybe not that few, but it seems pretty fucking close)

2. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

I hear ya on the meeting girls thing, I'm thinking about taking a trip to my church even though it's a hell of a drive.. but I fit in there it's not like I'm playing a game....

It's a toughie now days because clubs and bars arn't really what you're looking for all the time.

3. Snuffit

hmm you know, i never thought about church things...sadly im not religious, my parents are, i never really accepted it.

4. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

ya.. that's my point though about not playing it.. you don't go to a church looking for decent women and play them into thinking it :(..

I don't know my school gets a bit more women in it for being an art school but I try to stray away from the drama in the classroom...

5. Snuffit

dont risk it man, be honest straight out. i learned the hard way in the relationship that just ended for me. If you try to be something your not, its going to kick your ass in the end.
    im trying some online sites, just looking for friends right now.

6. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

No I was saying the church thing works for me perfectly fine.. I still use my bible pray all the time, went to church camp and retreats for years, do my schoolwork for good cause when I can :)

Ya online sites arn't bad but it's almost worst than a bar or club for most the people :(

7. Snuffit

wow im just not reading worth a shit tonight. sorry to get so confused. yeah i could see these sites being a downfall. right now im just looking for people to talk to, ive got only a few close friends, and we arnt the type of guys to talk about anything personal with each other.

8. Justin636

Justin636 Active Member

Not a problem, Snuffit. Best of luck

9. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

be yourself and have fun. WHen women see how comfortable you are with yourself, and the see you know how to go out and have a good time...they will come to you.

You are in college, so I know there are different parties and events. Get out as much as you can, get involved in shit. Eventually the right one will come along. And as cliche' as it is, she will come when you least expect it.

10. Justin636

Justin636 Active Member

Bingo