Thank Pussy I'm not in a long distance LTR

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Aug 17, 2007.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

It's only two weeks we are spending apart and it already feels ... awful. :wtc: Props to all the people who put up with this.

2. demosnat

demosnat New Member

awww. I always hate it when they go out of town :hug:

:rofl: at thank pussy
    man

3. Takitome

Takitome New Member

In a way it can be kind of good. You both get a break from eachother. Batteries need recharging

4. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Interesting POV there.

I think I've found something more amazing than I had initially realized. We are really, really healthy together.

Feeling incredible with this girl has required utterly ZERO effort on my part or on her part. It's not been something that we have in the slightest way ever "maintained", let alone consciously thought about how to maintain - neither by making a verbal monogamy contract, nor by sanctioning the amount of time we spend together (in either direction).

This alignment with our natural inclinations has been foundational. I may be unrealistically pessimistic when I say this, but as it stands, I do not expect to find a match like this, elsewhere, for a while. It would be great if such a thing happened but I don't see it being very likely. It's not because she's strikingly hot, or intelligent, or creative, or sexually extroverted, or funny, or unusually generous, or adored by friends & strangers alike, or blessed with a nice vagina. (Although she is). Rather, our understanding of people and relationships happens to be at the same level.

This is something I take for granted, but if I think about it logically... that is pretty rare. How many people here (in PRACTICE) have avoided putting themselves into one of the various relationship boxes that mainstream culture provides? FWB; GF; open GF; wife! As y'all know, I am at a point where I understand that she can enjoy herself with someone, and still feel the same way about me when I show up next to her; that there are no rules worth following or whose benefit outweighs their cost. That she so rigorously believes this in turn is a strange case of serendipity.

In the future, when I have multiple LTR's going on, and all of that jazz, I wonder how many girls will grow a certain discontent, and if it will proportional to their self-reliance. Time will tell

Last edited: Aug 17, 2007
  5. Takitome

Takitome New Member

:bigthumb:
    Hhm... your seeing her and wanting more LTR's? Maybe your big intelligent words confused me.

But yes, people like that are rare and you you dont seem to find them any quicker should you go looking.

6. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

:wavey:

there are both positives and negatives

7. R KriLLz

R KriLLz Uncomfortable in my own skin.

yeah, I just got into one of those relationships that I dont have to think about.

after two months, we moved in together. no reservations either.

those are great. and yes, RARE.

I told her I was lucky because what her and I have, you cant just "look for."
    It just feels like a gift.