MMA thailand update

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by The Ripper, Jul 21, 2008.

1. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

for any one that still cares, I got most of my bills paid off in the last 2 - 3 months Ive been working at my job. Im about to finish at this tech school im going to in a week or two. So time to make arrangements for thailand. As soon as I finish up with school I'm going to be looking for a secound job to do during the day while I work at night.

The plan being to speed up the bill paying process and save up all of the money I need for a ticket, expenses and money to buy a shit load of cheap crap while Im there. Probably going to schedule it 3 months out once I get the money so that I can have plenty of time to build up to it because Im not training now.

2. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

what are you going to do for a second job?

3. 4bangin

4bangin Ballet of Violence

Sounds awesome. I had been planning on going for awhile. Reserved my spot and everything. Started new business ventures and can't make the time to get away now :( So I'm pretty excited for you.

Do you just train in MT? Wanting to compete? Or just going to Thailand because you're able to?

4. pepsi

pepsi Cut my life into pieces

cool, good luck

5. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

IT stuff probably help desk

right now im not training but I trained in mt , karate and boxing for a short while to help me out with my hands. I will be looking for fights when I get over there. Im going to start training before going out there and give myself like three months of hard training to prepare myself for it.

6. CRaiNK

CRaiNK ЧЕМПИОН

go and work in Alberta Canada, Fort McMurray to be exact. Jobs are so easy to get and the oil industry is booming. Can bank 8gs a month easy.

7. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

shit I can be out and in thailand in like 2 months if thats the case. more info plz lol

8. CRaiNK

CRaiNK ЧЕМПИОН

Fort mcMurray news paper, google it and Ill guarantee youll score a job doing some labour work easy. Try and google Thompson Bros construction they hire fresh meat all the time.