SRS testicular cancer

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by chompiras, Feb 7, 2005.

1. chompiras

chompiras New Member

I have a sort of rugged lump in my right testicle. I'm pretty sure it moves with the testicle, and it has a hard surface. Are these the main symptoms of testicular cancer? :hs:

2. AKing

AKing It's like we've got each others backs

the hard surface and it being the size of a pea then yes it possiably could. You should find what the symptoms are then go to your doctor for more results.

3. That is the main symptom of a lot of benign issues as well as serious issues.

4. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

you really need to get that checked out, like soon... it can spread rather rapidly.

5. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I had this, and I got it checked out (which you must), and after waiting in the patient room for almost an hour naked except for an assless patient robe thing, the doctor walked in, says, "Hi how are you. Lemme see it! Thats an ingrown hair. Say, how's your mom?" Then he gave me some sharp needles (lancets) to poke the fucking thing every day for a week, in the shower, and put a hot washcloth on it, and squeeze the pus out of it. The appointment actually took about a minute thirty. I dunno if you know what its like to bleed your ball bag daily, but lemme tell you that alot of blood and pus comes out, and it is not fun.

Even still, testicular cancer is even worse. So go get it checked out.

6. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Most the time its just syth or something but you should go.

7. KatWoman

KatWoman •••••••••••

8. gandhibrokemyskates

gandhibrokemyskates slangin beer

Same thing happened to me. After my ultrasound I was sent to a urologist. He speaks with the radiologist and he says that it needs to come out and looks very serious. Next day, I go in for an operation to take my nut out. :wtc: I was fkn scared to look down after the operation. Couple of days later, the doctor tells me it was negative, no cancer! awesome! but ....and then there was one...

:wtc:

9. chompiras

chompiras New Member

So does a cancerous lump on the testicle feel hard? I feel it kind of rough, but I can squeeze it & stuff.

10. Synner

Synner New Member

I've got something on mine, it's soft, but it's firm, and the size changes almost daily. One day it's barely noticeable, the next it's like a third testicle....it's been there for as long as I can remember, but the more I think about it, the more it kind of freaks me out.

11. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Immediatly docter consultancy!!!

Yes it is scary, but better to be safe then to be sorry. Get yourself a check ASAP in all cases where there is suspicion , go directly to the docter because all measures taken weigh out the negatives. It's even a good thing to get yourself checked scheduled and regulary but don't try to act brave or anything with it, its just important that you get yourself checked so go now!!!

12. chompiras

chompiras New Member

Well I went to get it checked and apparently it was nothing. Perhaps I was misinterpreting the basic outlook of how the testicles are, because he said he didn't feel a thing. Which area is the one you're supposed to check?

edit: I was there for like 2 minutes and I got charged $100 :mad:

13. I gave you information already. For 100 dollars I'd gladly get the news you got. Would you be happier if you'd spent 2 minutes there and he had found something? --- would that somehow make your 100 dollars worthwhile? :rofl:

14. Nanook

Nanook New Member

I'm glad to hear you're ok.:)

I went to my usual doctor to get a testicular swelling checked out, he thought it was Hydrocele and then sent me to a Urologist. The Urologist gave me the same conclusion. I'm getting an ultrasound on Monday to make sure that there is nothing else, then I go in for surgery on Tuesday.

Of course i'm slightly anxious. I've never had any sort of surgical work done ever before.:hs:

15. RBP-7-(Ooz)

RBP-7-(Ooz) Kill Doctor Lucky

16. gourmizz

gourmizz New Member

glad to hear youre alright!

17. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

$100 dollar < your life.