Test only

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by tommylightning, Jan 24, 2003.

1. tommylightning

tommylightning Least known OG on OT and I wanna keep it that way.

MAIN
    SPECIALS
    PERFORMANCE
    STYLING
    INTERIOR
    SUSPENSION
    DRIVELINE
    WHEELS
    FOCUS & SVT
    MISC. STUFF

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEARCH
    TECH FORUM
    CONTACT US
    TERMS OF USE
    PRIVACY

Are you looking for big ads, or a little know-how?
    Mustangs are not just our job, they're our passion. Each of our Techs and Moderators owns, drives, races and modifies his Mustang just like you. We want you to benefit from our wealth of information and enhance your driving experience. Post any question, our professional staff and regular Mustang contributors are here to help.

SpeedWorx! Tech Forums > Non-Technical > Forum Feedback > Take the heat

Go to first unread post Last Thread Next Thread
    Author Thread

Tommy

Take the heat
    You guys seem to close threads when the heat turns up against you. Other readers that browse around see things like that. Other than that...it's a nice site.

Report this post to a moderator |

01-23-2003 10:22 AM

Barnaby
    G.O.D.

Thanks for the feedback. I think we like to differentiate between arguements and pissing matches.

For anyone reading, here is a complete list of closed topics. We welcome your opinions on what was done.

http://www.speedworx.com/forums/sho...s=&threadid=936
    http://www.speedworx.com/forums/sho...s=&threadid=998
    http://www.speedworx.com/forums/sho...=&threadid=1020

Bullitt #05134

01-23-2003 11:04 AM

Tommy

A guy asking for parts on your own on line shopper forum? You say don't clog it up with orders. Then put in the description not to. And a thread was closed? Ooops.

A guy asks your opionion on if it's a good idea to become a Saleen dealer. He gets a (in my mind) negative comment about Saleen's dealer practices, and also is told this is not the place to ask that because he would be competition. True in a sense, but some people will want to buy a car from a local dealer. And as far as the value thing goes...I think it's up to the dealers to set the value of the cars, by what they sell them for. I hear some dealers give their Saleen vehicles away at close to no profit. I heard a Saleen dealer actually brokered a 1999 S351 for invoice to a non Saleen car lot. It wasn't even an actual dealership. So that is a moot point. Knowledge...I think Rich Ford is probably one of the best as far as that goes. But I think to attack the guy is being insecure.

I am sure this will be closed...but I saved the screen anyway.

It is all JMO.

01-23-2003 08:36 PM