Terrible headaches after CEE use!

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by IPAman, Apr 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IPAman

IPAman OT Supporter

I have been on creatine for about 2 weeks. Friday I got in some CEE that I ordered. I was originally on Creatine Monohydrate. I took one serving Friday, worked out and went home. I did some heavy shrugs. Went out to eat and drank some beer(4-5) and when I got home I had terrible headaches all of a sudden. Saturday was the same and today I am still experiencing them. I also have a really sore neck from the shrugs. What is causing my headaches? Beer, Neck soreness, Creatine ethyl ester?

2. ryazbeck

ryazbeck New Member

i used to get these fucking gnarly strains in the back of my neck up the back of my head, they were SOOOOOO BAD, i had to take like 2 extra strength tylenol 30 mins before working out. i would only get them on pull ups or overhead press, and it was while i was taking creatine, i stopped taking it and they slowly went away.

3. IPAman

IPAman OT Supporter

I drink a lot of water already. I wasn't really thinking it was the CEE itself, but maybe the combining it with alcohol. I will certainly stop drinking that much if thats the case. I never had that problem with regular creatine though. I only drink 1 night a week and I eat very healthy 6 days a week.

4. iCe

iCe Active Member

5. IPAman

IPAman OT Supporter

That really sucks! At least they contained CM so I can keep using it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.