Terminator 3... OH MY GOD... SO CLOSE....

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by solrac, Jul 9, 2003.

1. solrac

solrac "I disagree. I believe YOU are the one who is abou

Ok first of all, every movie either has a money shot or not. Basically, one scene that is worth the price of admission. The Patriot had many money shots (very rare!). The Matrix 1 had a money shot at the end of the movie when Neo and Smith are fighting, and neo blocks the hit with his hand, then stretches out his fingers and hits Smith's throat. MONEY SHOTS, PEOPLE!!!

Terminator 3 came so close!!! But missed the mark.

Basically, when the PERFECT ASSHOLE guy comes out of his car and yells at John Conner to get out of his car asshole, (God that character was so perfect hahahah), and John Conner drives away... then the guy sees the cops and he's like "OH WOW COPS WHEN YOU NEED 'EM" and he starts waving the cops over....

WELL GOD DAMN they should've made a cop car or the ambulance run him over!!!! LIKE HEAD ON!!! BAM!!!!!! That would've been SO FUCKING FUNNY!!! I would've stood up and screamed and cheered! It would've made it my favorite movie of the summer INSTANTLY.

BUT NO.... they didn't do it. He was WAVING AT THEM TO COME OVER. It was set up PERFECTLY!!!!! ARRGHH!!!

Also, the T-X controlling the cop cars is stupid. Cop cars don't have that ability, unless the T-X implanted a wireless remote control to the cruise control... but that's still sorta stupid.

Now... the other issue is that T3 stole the entire story behind Napster and Kazaa and implemented it into Skynet!! HAHAHA. Remember T2 was like 12 years ago when the Internet was brand new and Skynet was a central core.

Just like Napster was a central music server!

Now that Kazaa succeeded in avoiding shut-down by being a spread out P2P network, they stole that idea and incorporated it into the story and made it so that Skynet is just software that exists over the Internet and propagates itself all over the world like a virus, or like MP3 downloads without a central server. HAHAH but that's STUPID, because Skynet is a GIANT GOVERNMENT computer program that runs at 60 TERAFLOPS per second. So what the fuck is it going to do by trying to install itself on some mook's 486 DX computer at home??!! Also, software can't run unless you double click on it, and even if millions of people did, they could just trash their computers!

Skynet is inherantly a central unit, so the whole skynet is a virus that spreads over the world thing is STOOOPPAAAADDD!!!

And the story sucks because the entire story takes place over one day, from like 2 am to 6 pm and that's it. It's all a last minute rush to save everything and a last ditch attempt to kill John Conner. It's basically like one page in the whole storyline made into a full length movie.

But you know what? It's still a good movie. It's still fun to watch and a good ol' time at the theatres.

BUT IF THEY JUST RAN THAT ASSHOLE GUY OVER IT WOULD'VE RULED TIMES A BILLION!!! THEY SET IT UP SO PERFECTLY AND DIDN'T DO IT. THEY LOST THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE A CLASSIC MOMENT IN MOVIE HISTORY AND IT WOULD'VE BEEN THE MOST CLASSIC MOMENT POSSIBLY ALMOST EVER, OR ON THE TOP 10 LIST. Sigh...

2. Playboy

Playboy Part time arrogant bastard

:greddy:

it's going the way of robocop.

terminator please save me! </homeless bum>

3. solrac

solrac "I disagree. I believe YOU are the one who is abou

i wanna watch robocop3 just to see how bad it is

4. Playboy

Playboy Part time arrogant bastard

:slap:

5. Homan

Homan Unconquerable OT Supporter

I hope you are joking

6. SS109

SS109 3100 FPS OT Supporter

Good mothers bake you cookies, great mothers make you weapon caches.

7. coolchrisrm

coolchrisrm Because if I wear it any place else, it chafes.

8. lionsgraphics

lionsgraphics OT Supporter

It was good, compared to other action flicks that came out same summer. However, it sucked compared to T1 and 2.

9. joy division

joy division New Member

:rofl: seriously what the fuck?

10. {WBK}Blood_Lust

{WBK}Blood_Lust New Member

uh,,,,,T3 was a shit movie,,,,,i didn't know anyone liked it,,,,,,ok,,,,i learned something today

T1 and T2 kicked ASS!!!!!

11. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

Terminator 1 was great. Terminator 2 was fucking awesome. Terminator 3 was one of the worst movies I've every seen. John Connor went from the cool rebellious kid who said things like "chill out," and "no problemo," to some wussy fag who cried because he couldn't handle being the leader of the human rebellion. And it was generally a shitty movie.