telling a girl I "love her"

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by luckyirishman51, Apr 25, 2005.

1. luckyirishman51

luckyirishman51 New Member

first off I am not gonna tell her "I love her".

Background: Me and this girl have been friend for about 1 year now. She is 7/10 just because she wears some makeup. Last year she was the sophmore slut. This year, she really has turned it around. She hangs out with a total different crowd. She hangs with no longer the druggy jocks, but with just the normal people. She doesnt do drugs, is not a total slut. We have kinda bonded as friends just because we have similar past experiences with drugs and such. I am average looking. My friends would say I am 7/10, just cus I am a little thinner, but I have a 6 pack :cool: .

We are both 17 by the way. The past month I realized I really like her. Like even tho she's one of the hottest girls that I have liked, I dont even wanna go more than kissing. I could be happy with that, just to talk and be around her. She flirts with me alot, and well touch me occasionally (sounds wierd, but you can guess what I mean, just the friendly touch).

Anyway, she has a boyfriend who she has broken up with. They are still good friends. Some of my friends who see us interact, say I need to "Ask her out" I know I am not going to do that out of the blue. Others really have no opinion. One friend says I just need to tell her how I feel and just get it off my chest which is what I wanna do, but am obviously nervous.

I am going to tell her this sometime this week, just because I might be transferring next year. I just need some basic ideas/outline for what to say. this will probably not be on a date just so you know. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. ANY HElp is greatly appreciated.

2. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

if you refuse to ask her out, then what's the point?

If you can build up the courage to ask her out, then you have a shot at being happy. But if you tell her how you feel without being willing to follow through, then you will only be disappointed.

3. luckyirishman51

oh I will ask her out. I just feel I shouldnt just pop that question right then. gotta tell her I have feelings for her first

4. luckyirishman51

then see where it goes from there.

5. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Ummm.... don't start with "I love you" right off the bat. That would send any sane person running in the opposite direction.

6. WeRdToYoMoThA

WeRdToYoMoThA Girlies on Standby, Waiting to say Hi

you definately dont want to say "i love you" right off the bat.

tell her you have feelings for her, do it when you 2 are alone, that way what you are doing might turn into a date.

7. BTA

BTA New Member

Listen to WeRd, the uber relationship pussuar

It's high school, using the "I have feelings for you" or "i love you" stuff is retarded.

"hey you want to go out sometime?"

holy shit its that simple? yeah pretty much.

btw 17 year olds are idiots so dont expect her to like you for more than a week to a month. Especially if you start thinking you love her already.

8. sexhaver420

sexhaver420 Buying stuff I don't need, with money I don't have OT Supporter

dont ask her out/bring it up until she brings it up.

for a number of reasons
    1. this will make sure that she wants to have a relationship with you.
    2. IF she wants to go out with you it will make her want it more, because shes waiting for you
    3. it will be an easy way to bring the subject out.

EDIT: Oh yeah, dont say I love you until she says it or wait til you guys take your relationship a little further.

9. remike

remike the second coming

Does it even matter if you're just gonna kiss?

10. lilceez112

lilceez112 New Member

show her your six pack and tell her you love her.