FRK Tell us your sex stories

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CUinHELL, Sep 8, 2005.

1. CUinHELL

CUinHELL New Member

Please be as graphic as possible.:naughty:

I'll start. Here's a true story from Hell.

On the road again.

True stuff here. I've shared this story with a few other people. I figure I'll just post it here for anyone else who might enjoy it.

When I lived in California my Gf and I would have road sex quite often. One time we were driving back from Lake Havasu on interstate 40. It was mid afternoon during August and we were cruising down the road. It had to be at least 110 degrees out. My GF was all tanned up from the week we had spent at the lake and she was wearing this short cotton sundress and her thong panties. She has the seat reclined and has her feet up on the dashboard. I reached over while I'm driving and start stroking the smooth skin on her thighs, she slowly parts her legs and slides her dress up to her waist. As I'm driving the car im trying to pace us so that we're not driving directly next to another car and the only drivers that might see in were the truckers in big rigs. She takes my hand and guides it up to her crotch. We're both now rubbing her mound through her panties and she's using my hand to masturbate with. She moves her other hand up to her breasts and start to squeeze them. I start to pull her thong off and she helps me by removing it herself. She lays back against the reclined seat and door and places her left leg up on my lap. She has her legs cocked wide open and she begins to finger her wet pussy. She inserts a couple of fingers deep and starts moaning. I asked her to take her dress off, she says no at first. She looks around and realizes that she cant be seen by passing cars if her seat is fully reclined. Off comes her dress and now she is lying there buck naked on the front seat. She reaches into the back seat and pulls a bottle of baby oil out of her travel bag and begins to rub the oil over her taut abs and perky breasts. She shines up her thighs and begins to rub the oil over her nicely trimmed mound. I can hardly stand it. My cock was ready to bust through my shorts. My GF being a good sport leans over my lap and undoes my shorts to release my erection. She begins to lick and nibble the head of my straining cock, teasing me while im driving. After driving me crazy, for what feels like forever, she takes me deep into her throat and proceeds to bob up and down vigorously. It's a game for her and she tries to get me to cum while im driving. I can't take anymore and I turn off the highway and drive north off the road about 2 miles. Its all desert out there, no trees, just dirt and tumbleweeds. We can see the cars on the interstate off in the distance, and if anyone drove towards us we could spot them from miles away. I shut the car off, grabbed a handful of beachtowels, and pull my naked GF out of the car. It was freaking HOT outside the car. I took my GF and led her to the front of the car. I put the towels on the hood and had her bend over and place her hands on the towels. She arched her back and took one hand, reached between her legs and started to finger her wet pussy again. She looked very sexy bent foward with her ass in the air, her skin was all shiny from the oil and small beads of sweat were forming on her body. I turned her around and started to kiss her. Our tounges were darting around in each others mouths. I kissed her neck and started sucking and nibbling on her breasts. She layed back over the hood of the car. I continued kissing and licking her body working my way down from her breasts over her tight belly and down between her legs. Her legs were now over my shoulders. I grabbed her ass cheeks and inserted my thumbs inside of her. I gently spread her pussy open and started sucking and teasing her labia and clit. She was moaning, her back was fully arched and she was squeezing her breast and pinching her nipples. She started to cum. She reached down and placed her hands on my head and pulled me in tighter. My mouth was fully engulfed over her pussy and I started to suck and tounge her clit harder. She started to shudder and moan loudly. Her face was flushed red and I could see all of the muscle in her body contracting. I stood up and spread her legs fully apart. I place the head of my cock at her sopping wet pussy and penetrated her deeply. She had her arms outstretched over her head. The sun was beating down on us. Her body was drenched with sweat and the sun made the beads glisten in the light. I thrusted into her for several minutes like that. She was bucking and grinding back to match my thrusts. We couldn't take the heat anymore. It was time, I started pumping her harder and faster. I still remember the sound of our wet skin slapping against each other. She started screaming "I'M CUMMING!", I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock. Her back was fully arched and I could see the veins in her neck pop out as she was orgasming. She reached up and grabbed both of her ankles and spread her legs out as far as she could. She started yelling "FUCK ME!" That did it, I pounded her as deep and as fast as I could. I orgasmed hard inside of her. We collapsed into a big sweaty heap on the hood of our car. After, I grabbed a bottle of water from the car and poured it over us. I kissed her again, we toweled off, got in the car and drove away.

I love road trips.:wavey:

2. C4172

C4172 New Member

I'm definately going to have to go on a road trip with my BF! DAMN good story.

3. holli21

holli21 :wavey:

omg, that story made me hot

4. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

damn! :eek3:

5. CUinHELL

CUinHELL New Member

Geez, no one else has a story to tell?

OK, another true tale from HELL.:naughty:

Sex on the beach:

Club Med used to have a resort at Sonora Bay. A few years ago my GF and I were staying in the building that faces the beach front there. 3 floors of balconies if I remember correct. One night after dancing and drinking at the night club, we went back to the room to shower off. We were both a little tired from spending the day out scuba diving and I know my GF wanted to turn in for the evening. Seeing her tanned tight naked body all soaped up and wet in the shower woke my ass up. I stepped out of the shower before she did and prepared a little surprise for her. She dries off and wraps the towel around her body and walks up in front of me while I’m sitting on the edge of the bed. I turned her around and sat her down between my legs. I whispered to her that we were going to “play”. I then take her bikini wrap and blindfold her with it. She acts like she doesn’t want play but I know how to change her mind. She has no idea that I'm ready to walk her out onto the beach. I have her stand in front of me while I'm sitting on the bed and I slowly unwrap the towel from her body. She's all nice and tanned from being out on the beach for the past couple of days. I grab a bottle of coconut oil and pour it in my hand and warm it up. I start shining her up starting with her back, shoulders and ass. Turn her facing me and massage the oil onto her firm breasts and down over her taught abs. By the time I reached up to her shaved crotch she was soaked. Now the fun begins. I wrap a large beach towel around her and tie her hands behind her back with a pareo. I take her by her bound wrists and start to walk her towards the door. She begs me not to take her outside the room. Her request is denied. I guide her down to the beach in front of our room. It was late in the evening, but not that late. I remember that I could still hear the music playing at the night club. The moonlight was bright, not a full moon, but bright enough to light the shoreline. There are at least 30 balconies facing the beach. No people on the beach, but who knows if anyone is looking out from their balconies or windows. I walk her down to just above the waterline. The ocean was dead flat so we didn’t have to worry about waves. I rip her towel off and lay it down on the sand. She's standing there blindfolded, wrists bound and naked all slicked up. Her breathing was labored and heavy and she was visibly exited. I started fondling and kissing her firm tits. I still held her wrists pinned behind her back and I began to kiss her deeply. I ran my other hand down the front of her body. I had her stand with her legs apart and I reached down between her legs and into her sopping wet crotch. I slid my index and middle fingers deep inside of her wet pussy. She began to arch her back and made a low groaning sound. I guided 3 then 4 of my fingers deeper inside and I began to work them slowly and deeply into her. I felt her juices running down my fingers. She began to raise her hips up and forward as she began to arch her low back and raise herself up on her tip toes. Her body was beginning to shudder. I could feel her pussy starting to contract around my fingers. She began to orgasm and I had to hold her up to keep her from collapsing. I untied her wrists and layed her down face up on the towel with her legs far apart. I took her hand in mine and guided her hand down from her tits to her crotch and slowly started rubbing her cleanly shaved mound. She was fully into it and I stood up and stepped back to watch the show for a minute. Very hot, I was tempted to just jump on her right then, but thing get better when you take your time. I had her masturbate to her second orgasm right there. She was stuffing her fingers and rubbing her clit and writhing all over the towel. I pulled her up to a kneeling position and stood in front of her and I had her go down on me. She grabbed my ass and was pulling me deep into her throat. I held the back of her head and neck and slowly guided her all the way down my cock. Poor girl, I thought she was gonna gag herself to death a couple of times. I gave her a break and laid her back down on her back.
    I spread her legs and threw them up on my shoulders, I began to kiss and nibble the smooth skin on her inner thighs as I worked my way up toward her pussy. I flicked licked and sucked her clit until she began to orgasm again. She was trying to contain her sound. I could see and feel her body tighten as she tried to hold the sound back. Her face started to contort and a small vein pops out on her forehead. She orgasms hard as I stick my tongue as far into her hole as I can, my mouth fully engulfing her slick shave slot. I put her legs down at my sides and laid my cock against her pussy. I started rubbing her slick crotch with my dick. She asked me to "put it in", I said "no, what do you really want" she begs "put it in" again, I say "no" and I ask her if she wants me to "FUCK” her, she says "yes" so I tell her to say it. She asked me to “put it in” again. I repeat "say it", and with a pleading voice she begs "FUCK ME", I make her repeat it twice then I put the head of my cock into the wettest juicy slick hot hole you could imagine. I plunge in holding her legs apart by her ankles in a split position, she orgasms again instantly and I fuck her hard and furiously until I'm almost out of breath and ready to pass out. I keep my cock in and flip one of her legs over to the opposite side and have her keep rolling over into a doggy position, recharge a bit and pound away for more. I reach around to her mound and start massaging it while we're grinding away. She buries her face in the towel to muffle the sound and moans loudly into it as she cums again. I have her stay on all fours and I kneel in front of her and she blows me some more right to the edge of losing control. At this point I’m ready to blow a load. I lay down on my back and she's in a full squat position mounted on my cock, upright squeezing her tits and rubbing herself, my hands under her ass as we bounce her up and down off my unit. It’s a great visual position watching her impale herself repeatedly. I tell her that I’m ready to cum. She begins to pump her ass deeper and faster onto my cock. I have a serious orgasm and she ends up collapsing in a sweaty heap on top of me. I don’t know how big of a load I blew, but it sure was a mess. Good thing we had those towels.
    BTW, I have no idea if anyone saw the show. Doesn't really matter though, we had fun.:wavey: