SRS Tell me your....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ruckutopa9, Feb 7, 2007.

1. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

Hello OT, this seems like its in the right area, what games do girls play? Feel ree to share your pesonal experiences and your knowledge..:bigthumb:

2. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Well, where I'm from ladies like to play the game of *lets break up with a guy and then see how hard he trys to get me back. When that part of their games fails and we(men) wont fight to get them back then they get all pissed tell everyone that we are playing this fucking game and you lose out on some other women who might be friends with them*. Other then that I haven't had any games played on me. That is the one that pisses me off the most.

Just something that you know you didn't do anything wrong but when it comes down to it, they flip it around and throw it back in your face somehow.

FUCK I HATE THAT SHIT!

What games do they play with you?

3. registeredPORK

registeredPORK Happy Poo Poo

A lot of girls think that guys are mind readers for some reason when they should already know and realize that guys are on a different signal then us.

4. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

Games hmmmm? Im a girl I honestly try to play no games at all. But the one I have seen is......

Girl and guy have been dating for quite awhile 3-4yrs. Girl is getting older and her "clock" is ticking (depending on how old). She is getting irrtated that he hasnt popped the question. So she breaks up with him for no reason. Guy is completely stunned, panics and hurries and pops the question so that way he doesnt lose girl.

If guy still doesnt get it she will move on to another sucker that will.

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Girl does x.
    Girl accusing guy of doing x and gets all pissed.

Example:

Girl does some shady stuff. Maybe she doesn't call, or goes out and doesn't tell her bf where she's going. Then, she accuses HIM of not calling, or going out and not telling her, basically exactly what she did.

6. chucklenut

chucklenut New Member

Sometimes me and sarah like to play chess. Other days we play guitar hero II or just screw around at Mill Ave.

oh wait...

7. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

LOL, LMAO, ROFL, :bowdown: Hmm..well the games I had play is that if your out as a group, the girl walks away and if you (the guy) goes to find her, then it shows her that you have an interest in her, the other way is that they call you late late late at night several times and they "test" you by seeing if you call back, but they resist the urge to pick up and let you keep trying. heh :drool:

8. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:wtf: you'd have to be pretty psycho to keep calling someone over and over like that, you make it sound like it's a good thing :hsugh:

9. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

hmm, there might be some misunderstanding on my part, "What I meant to say is that she called X # of times late at night knowing full well the other person would not pick up." That way when the guy sees it he's like WTF.. be it guy or girl if my friend calls me several times late at night, I'm gonna be concerned and call back heh. Thats the way she "confirms" the fact of whether he has an ink-ling of "liking/concern/care" for her. :)

10. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

Some girls I know will tell you to do something or ask for something, and loose respect for you if you do.

11. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

:bowdown:Very Very true, I actually had my very close friend who's a girl tell me this, they just like the challenge of trying to get the guy heh :eek3:

12. wufei

wufei New Member

oh God, :werd: happens way too much

13. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

Heres what one of my girl-friends (girl whos a friend but I wouldn't mind jumping her bones heh :bigthumb:)

"Guys ARE EXPECTED to know what girls want, when they want it and how they want it!!" :eek3:

Maybe I should read more Cosmo...:squint: