SRS Tell me what you think of this letter I'm sending my ex... :hs:

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Sirc, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Sirc

Sirc Dr. Hourse Crew #1

Yes, yes, I finally am getting over her. But this is going to be the last thing I'll communicate to her. Tell me what you think, I transcribed this from hand so there will be no cliffs.

2. Sirc

Sirc Dr. Hourse Crew #1

Yes I'm a big fat pussy. :wtc:

3. Mr3GTP

Mr3GTP OT Supporter

I had one of those too...she turned on me bigtime.

I'm a better man for it now, but it wasn't an easy road.

Good luck...

4. Sirc

Sirc Dr. Hourse Crew #1

It's been a long road. The backstory is fucking epic.

5. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

Why are you sending her a letter I don't get it :dunno: All I saw was blah blah I'm a pussy, blah blah, fuck you.

Its been a year move on and don't give her the sanctification of knowing you still aren't over her. I wouldn't send that letter, be the better man

6. RandomDead

RandomDead Have your pets spayed or neutered

so what is this super-hero quest for truth and justice you're on?

and how long has it been since you were with this girl? I think maybe you should just let her go.

7. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

Would you like this to remain here, or would you prefer the Asylum, where you'll likely get more of the types of responses you're looking for?

8. Sirc

Sirc Dr. Hourse Crew #1

I guess you can move it to asylum. That's cool too.

9. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

Done

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

DON'T SEND THE LETTER.

While you may think she'll read it and say something nice back she's honesly most likely just going to read it and scoff more at you because you come off sounding whiny. She's over you. Just keep the letter for yourself and move on. Don't talk to her.

I'm serious. Coming from a girl who has dumped guys before that tried to get back with me, if I got this letter I'd just be more annoyed by the guy and be glad I left him. You say it's been a year, that is far too long a time for you to send this letter man, in fact it's kind of sad. Just move on!

11. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

Backstory?

12. Bailey

Bailey OT Supporter

don't send it, you fool. would she send you one? just move on

13. Spidey_C

Spidey_C Play to win.

Probably shouldn't send it dude. I sometimes start thinking about how the ex and how I fucked that up so badly, wishing I could say some magic words to her in person to fix everything and return to some fairytale land. Then reality hits and I know I need to move on from it which I have to a certain degree. I would like to hear the backstory btw.

14. johan

johan Active Member

I dont think its necessary to send the letter.

Very necessary to write it. Very good to have written it.

And probably better to now toss it in the trash.

But if you want to send it, go ahead.

It won't make that much difference, not really, not in the grand scheme of your life.

15. Bugalu

Bugalu OT Supporter

Yep, I wouldent send a letter like that to an ex of a year.

16. R1DDL3

R1DDL3 FLYING HELLFISH

i agree with the responses above. you are only going to rehash things you probably dont want to get into. i know this sounds kinda cut and dry, but just drop it.

on the plus side, at least youre getting your emotions out.

17. Cthalupa

Cthalupa New Member

As several people have said: Don't send it. It has served it's purpose in allowing you to vent - but she's not going to give you any meaningful response.

18. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Success is the best revenge, they say.

Become famous (in a good way). She'll see you on TV one day as a CEO or winning a Grammy or something, and you will win.

19. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Yeah, don't send it.

You've written it. Read it, say goodbye to her, and then burn it, and then be done with it.

20. QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts New Member

She beat me to my suggestion.
    This letter was obviously, as you stated in the letter, a way for you to try and find you.
    You said your peice, but that doesnt mean that she has to hear it, or is willing to for that matter.

Save yourself the heartache.
    Read it... read it until it sticks in your head.... then burn it
    and watch it burn.

21. Sirc

Sirc Dr. Hourse Crew #1

I'm done with it. I burned it and let it be. It was a good release and I'm done.

Backstory:

We had been dating for 3 years. She was kind of a loner, didn't have very many friends, and nobody to ever open up to. I came along in her most hopeless moment and picked her up and we started dating. The first 2 years were great. I kept her entertained and happy. She and I had a lot of fun together and hung out with my friends because hers were terrible to her. I taught her to be more social, to care not so much because her "friends" were assholes anyway. I did all sorts of things for her to help her. Last year her dying grandfather heard all sorts of things about me and how I had helped her and her family grow together and all sorts of other things and he wanted to meet me. So I learned how to speak Castillian Spanish, sold some of my prized comic books for a plane ticket and room & board and flew off to Argentina to visit. There I took care of him, fed him, played cards, etc. etc. Drew him some stuff he could remember the family with. It was great. Her family just loved me.

Last december/january-ish, she starts hanging out with some new friends. I'm glad for her because she finally made friends. Unfortunately, this whole group was trying to hook her up with one of their friends. An entire group of about 8 people were literally plotting against me. She'd spend more and more time with them and then eventually just stopped answering my phone calls, made plans with me and broke them to go do stuff with one guy. We didn't spend Valentines together and she went over to hang out with them. She treated me like shit and would yell and scream for no reason and kept finding stupid reasons to get pissed at me. Then finally, and it must've been an act of God or something, but I get emails between her and this guy in my inbox.

It was horrible. I had to take the rest of the day off and everything just kind of went downhill from there. I broke it off with her and called her a cheating whore.

In the last few months, she's been calling me asking me to just see how I was doing. Every once in a while she'll call me in the middle of the night half asleep telling me she still loves me and all this other bullshit. It's just overall a bad time. She just didn't appreciate anything I did for her. I think that I was just too helpful for her. I tried to be this super-hero saving her world and I never let her suffer. I'm too nice for my own good and it ended up screwing me over.

But her new puppy is pretty miserable I'm sure. I told her that if I ever see him, I will probably kick his ass. She told me she told this to him and he's terrified of me. The fucker plotted against me, used his friends as a lure, took her away from me and doesn't even feel guilty about it. I hate his friends too. Fuck them. Fuck her. They can all suffer together.

22. skurge

skurge New Member

this is almost 100% what happened to my this past v-day....cept it was just one guy she knew back in middle/high school

she knows that if i ever meet this guy...he's gonna get beat down...... he fucked up my life more than they know

the bad thing is for about a month she came and started talking to me again, telling me how bad things were for her now, then ended up staying with him..............

its goes in a lot deeper than that, but basically i made her so angry and embarrased that she will probably never talk to me again.....so i'm set there

23. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

you did the right thing good job :bigthumb:

24. Spidey_C

Spidey_C Play to win.

This happened because you rooted for Capt in the civil war :o. On a more serious note, she probably was a bit overwhelmed and didn't know how to handle actually making friends or whatever. Not to say that her new friends weren't shitty, but that might have something to do with that. More than likely, she'll probably try and contact you again if she has been doing so for the past few years. I know a lot of people would say "fuck that bitch, don't talk to her" but that only leaves you with angst. I would say that if she does try to contact you just be friendly and try to make amends because you really don't need to go through life being bitter about shit like this. People fuck up, sometimes really badly, but that really can't be helped because after all, we are only human. This doesn't mean get back together with her though.

25. ///M Pilot

///M Pilot New Member

Word. No need to carry around the hostility.

Just try to take solace in remembering that throughout it all, you were true to yourself. It was her that didn't appreciate it, and that's that.

Don't become jaded because of it. Make sure you continue to use that caring energy toward another chick in the future, one that will appreciate it.