Tell her my feelings or not?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tez, Sep 1, 2007.

1. tez

tez OT Supporter

So anyhow, my story goes like this.

There's a girl that Ive struck up a pretty good friendship with and I was gonna take her out on a date somewhere, but I found out this week she's been seeing someone for the past few weeks. She still is pretty flirty around me and that, but Im just a bit disheartened now.

Would it be a good idea to tell her my feelings, or do you think its no use as she's already with someone and it might fuck up our friendship too?

Or should I harden the fuck up and move on to the next one (not what I want).

2. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

oh boy. Short answer: no, you never tell a girl you like her until she has made it clear that she likes you and would like to build some comfort with you with a sexual tension overture.

Long answer: Read the fucking sticky. You have much to learn young warrior.

3. glass

glass New Member

bingo.

4. arseclown

arseclown Guest

seeing someone for a few weeks? you mean she's still dating them and they're not her BF????

man the fuck up and occupy her time. get her alone one night** then do her. she'll feel guilty about doing it while semi-dating the other guy, she'll flake out on the other guy, he'll get angry and leave her cause you're all probably in college, all the while you console her and then she's yours.

works everytime.

** if you're not game enough to follow through on the solo night, just get her drunk.

5. dazmanultra

dazmanultra New Member

Don't talk to her about how you feel, show her how you feel by your actions.

6. PC

PC Active Member

do not tell her your feelings

it just screams WUSSY and girls HATE that

7. arseclown

arseclown Guest

seriously, if you like her, then start doing things with her and get her feeling it too. she's not in any obligation to this other guy since they JUST started dating. they have no title as you make it look. so, naturally, that means she's still open to others. just do your thing, if it works it works, and then make sure she stops seeing the other guy if a relationship with her is what you want.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I love how you don't seem to be phased at all by the fact that she' been lying to you and has a boyfriend that you seem to just forget about. You should wake up and realize that you like the kind of girl that would possibly cheat on her man or at least flirt very openly with other men. Would you like to be treated like that if she were your girlfriend? Do you really want to be with her?

Basically, don't tell her and move on to a single girl with less baggage.

9. Abomb

Abomb New Member

/thread

10. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Nokia6101/2.0 (03.39) Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

He didnt say that she had a bf... Seeing someone means u r free to see other people. There is no commitment

11. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Nokia6101/2.0 (03.39) Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

:werd: there's nothing more annoying than a guy going "so yeah i like you". Who cares? Flirt with her and show her how u feel. Those are words that never need to be spoken.

12. razi

razi New Member

be a man, make her want you.

13. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

What would it accomplish? She's seeing someone, right? If it's not exclusive, ask her out. If it is exclusive, go find someone else..

And yes, telling a girl you like her when she is seeing someone else is a definite way to ruin a friendship.

14. tez

tez OT Supporter

Yeah alright thanks for the suggestions. Had a good read of the sticky's too.

Im only assuming they have just dated and am not sure if they are an item yet or not so I'll just go about my business as normal until such time I get signs that she is serious about this other guy or me.

And I'll do it all with actions :)