Tell a girl with a BF I like her?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Reign, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Reign

Reign Banned

Long story, the guy's a douche and she should have broken up with him (I won't explain why lets just say he's a pansy and when she broke up with him once he got her back in the lowest way possible).

I've told her I find she's attractive, She flirts back. I think I'm an asshole she said "You're not an asshole, you're just cocky". Blah blah blah...

Should I tell her I like her.

Dilema:

If she breaks up with him and goes for me... how do I trust her?
    If she cheats on him with me (which I doubt because she says she loves him for some reason), how do you trust her?

So, bad idea to tell her? I don't really expect anything to come of it, I just like her. She's a cool girl.

2. page

page New Member

She isn't going to dump him just because you want her to or if you tell her you like her.

Either wait it out- or find another girl. Don't go fucking up other peoples relationships.

3. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Follow these 2 simple rules when it comes to relationships1) Do whatever will allow you to sleep well at night.2) What comes arround goes arround.

4. Reign

Reign Banned

I've always followed the rules of karma. However... I dunno, my gut is kinda telling me that under the circumstances (She's moving back to the town he lives in (she'll be up here at least once or twice a week though), she's gonna live with him but she told me last night she does want to date....), I feel I shouldn't.

5. Reign

Reign Banned

I also never said she was gonna dump him and go for me. I don't expect her to, I wouldn't mind her doing so but I don't think that's really a good way to start a relationship. However, I like her, and everytime we hang out, I like her a little more.

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Fuckin :werd: No man is as much of a loser as the man who goes after a girl thats already taken. Its pittyful to see guys trying to break other people up because they want the girl. :rofl:

Its a immature high school thing. I think most think that if they break them up the girl will see how the guy saved her from such an awful relationship and run to him with open arms. I have yet to see this happen...usually just builds up resentment anyways.

7. purplebeast

Thats stupid. Business is business. The nature of it is cold and profit oriented only.Relationships are a whole other ball game.

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:rofl: How old are you? Do you really believe those situations can even be compared in this context? I am beginning to believe you less and less that you being a virgin is a decision of your own...:rofl:

9. purplebeast

Look at it this way. I took a girl from some kid. A few months later her ex came back and they startedto hang out. Well I know what the stuff she did with me when we "hung out" while she had a BF. So I was never able to trust her. This brought about so many problems that it ultimately started the demise of our relationship.

10. page

page New Member

mother-fucking :werd:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

11. page

page New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

12. Reign

Reign Banned

Look, her breaking up with him is not the point. I shouldn't have put that in there. I don't really want anything to come of this because she has a BF. If the circumstances were different, yes I would. However, I don't like to NOT tell someone I like them when I do. It just doesn't feel right to me.

13. page

page New Member

What you have to consider is the consequences of telling her you like her. If you do- you have the chance of her being put off, and not feeling comfertable around you anymore, and end up not being friends at all.

You have to decide what is more important to you- keeping a friendship or telling her that you have a thing for her.

From my personal experience, I become very put off if a guy tries to pull anything when I'm already committed to someone else. Depending on the circumstances, I'll sever any unnecessary contact with him.

14. Reign

Reign Banned

Well, I've known here for a couple weeks, not that big of deal if I lose her as a friend. I doubt it would happen that way anyway, she doesn't seem like that type. Also, as for the comfortable level; she has told me, fairly bluntly, that I have a nice ass (Me walking in front of her and her telling me "Nice Pants"). She also kinda flirts. Last night we also got into the discussion how guys don't really look at her and that she doesn't really think she's pretty I said "I think you're very pretty" I saw nothing wrong with that. I mean... I kind of have a whole survival of the fittest mentality, not play by the rules mentality, but that's why I'm asking first; because I know I would really hate if she dumped him and went with me because what's stopping her from doing the same thing with me.

15. page

page New Member

There's nothing wrong with compliments and casual flirting, I guess I didn't really clarify that. But I personally don't find it to be a good idea.

I don't know, you just don't tell someone that has a SO that you like them more than a friend. But that could be just me.

16. purplebeast

Well you better start getting fucking used to it. Because shit happens and this wont be the last time ur atracted to someone you cant/shouldnt try to get with. Thruout ur life there are plenty of circustances were its in ur best interest to keep ur mouth shut.You wanna do ur girls friendyou wanna do ur friends girlYou wanna do your bossYou wanna do ur cousinYou wanna do someones wifeyou wanna a friend of urs that has a SOYou wanna do ur co-worker etc, etc.So if u go thru life with this mentality that you MUST tell every girl that you want that in fact u want her. You are going to have a heap of unecessary drama. There is a time and a place for everything. Maybe this girls time and place is in a few yrs when she is single. or who knows, maybe you slept thru it and you missed the time which would have been before she got together with this dude.

17. Reign

Reign Banned

You missed my point. Just because I find someone attractive doesn't mean I tell them. Heck, just because I find someone attractive doesn't mean I like them. There's a difference between liking someone and finding them aesthetically pleasing. I've told every single girl that I've ever liked I liked them. I dunno, this is where I'm drawn... all my friends say tell her, or tell her eventually, or keep flirting and all that... then I come on here and practically get screamed at like I'm a heathen or something.

18. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

I know people want what they can't have, but damn. Just because you think the guy is a dick doesn't mean he is nor does it give you the right to mess with their relationship. Go meet someone who does not have a boyfriend.

19. purplebeast

Maybe their judjment is couded cuz they are ur friends?

20. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

Well if your friends are telling you to tell her then why are you on here asking us? It is just not right to put her in that situation or to do that to someone else's girlfriend.

21. lauren

lauren Active Member

id keep your mouth shut. she may come around, or she may not. but you want her to make the decision without other factors, so shell stick too it.

22. Reign

Reign Banned

Because as much as I respect my friends, they're not the all know of life. Sometime's a complete stranger's opinion can be just as good as someone you've known your whole life. And this instance, it appears to be as my closest friend has recommended what a couple of you have. Just keep doing what I'm doing, flirting, playing around with her. If it happens it happens. Which is good enough in my book.

23. page

page New Member

Glad you've figured out what you're going to do :)

24. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Dude, if she wanted you in ANY way, she would have already dumped the BF. That means of the two men she is dating, you are WORSE than her current boyfriend.

That's not a compliment, in my opinion, and I would not waste my time on a chick like that. That's more like a slap in my face...

25. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

what's with guys wanting to tell a girl they like her?

She already knows you like her brah. Trust me, she is 100% sure of it.

Action, not words!