teasing women

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by smitty06, Jul 11, 2006.

1. smitty06

smitty06 New Member

ok so this chick im with loves to tease me to make me melt and she does a damn good job of it. she swears like there is no way i can tease her back but im always up for a challenge. anyone have any ideas?

2. dieslow

dieslow Guest

how about you loosen up and just play with her? teasing is a skill learned in elementary school that never really loses its value.

3. Weiner

Weiner New Member

I think he means in the sack....

4. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

my gf said the same thing. It's actually rather easy to tease them.

Just warm her up for a long time with foreplay...

if I'm going to go down on my gilfriend or finger her...I always tiptoe around that area....work my way down there slowly(from the breasts..down the stomach..etc), kind of hover around that area, but instead of going in...I warm her up longer by playing with the insides of her thighs. Trace back down her thighs...but then hover again, and move up the other one.

Hover just close enough that she knows your down there, and give her a little taste of that...but then move on.

my GF loves that because it drives her crazy, practically starts to beg me to fully do it.

She was teasing the hell out of be prior to that...and I was commenting on it, she said that it's impossible for me to get her back at that(which I think she just said as a challenge to me)....and I followed it up by doing that.

worked like a charm :)

5. TigerWoodsJr

TigerWoodsJr LSX Elitist Prick

yup, they are easy to tease as well... the above is a good start.

6. dieslow

dieslow Guest

Does it matter? Its the playful, jovial attitude that you're after when you're trying to do that shit. It can take on lots of forms... but the idea is the same.

7. DenimA4CVT

DenimA4CVT New Member

Teasing during 4play is most important. Teasing can bring her into horny mood quicker and get her Os much faster.

8. blueNcream

blueNcream win OT Supporter

like when you're going down on her, tease her by inserting your finger(s) inside but not fully all the way in, and then release out, that should get her started, then go back to whatever you were doing

keep on something like that as if you were saying to her "not yet" but non-verbally

9. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

fuckin' :werd:

I used to have a book called something like "How to please a woman every time and have her beg for more"! LOL....hell yeah I bought that shit!!! It was good but it only had 1 technique....so it kinda sucked. However, that one technique was very good.

Basically go very, very slowly. Don't jump on her not even when she's ready for intercourse.....take it very, very slowly. It's all about the build up, the setting, your touch, etc.....it takes patience but the quoted poster has some excellent suggestions.

10. smitty06

smitty06 New Member

i already do tease her like that by taking it slow and not just going right for it and it does get her warmed up but it doesnt seem like it gets her that amused. maybe i just need to work on the technique a little more. she also isnt very vocal in bed so that might be why it doesnt seem like she is very amused.