FRK Teasing on the Highway... wanted to share my first good sex story.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by GFlem, Jul 24, 2007.

1. GFlem

GFlem New Member

I'd best start with some backstory; these are all true events as well.

Earlier in the week, we'd gone to the store to fill a prescription; while it was being prepared we looked around the clothing section to pass the time. Walking down one of the aisles, we both stopped for a second to look at a row of miniskirts... I tried to play it off because I didn't want to seem creepy to her, but she was the first one to comment on them. Pleated plaid miniskirts with a black leather belt... she's just getting into the whole "dressing sexy" phase and has a few choice pieces from Fredericks. :naughty: She bought it on the spot. I remember joking and saying "I'm in trouble..." She just laughed but I'd find out why later...

Anyway, this all took place on the road stretching from Cleveland to Canton.

I was driving my girlfriend of five years back to the Bible Camp :)rofl: how many sex stories start this way?) where she's working for the summer. I'd volunteered there for the previous week, so we're both pretty tired - and we're both horny as fuck.

A full week, no sex, no kissing, no public affection at all. We have a long-distance relationship, so we rarely have time for drawn out lovemaking. Our sex life is amazing, fulfilling, and we know each other well, but it tends to be a bit "immediate," and feels rushed. So you can probably imagine how seeing this woman every day and knowing I can't even touch her is making me feel. She's texting me, telling me to wait for the weekend to get what's coming to me, brushing against me in the dining hall, winking at me from across the room... she's killing me. The week can't end fast enough.

She toys with me often, but rarely as much as she did that weekend. She gave me roadhead on the way to my place in Cleveland (which is rare because she has TMJ and it hurts her... always makes me feel special when she grins and bears it); she was just merciless and I almost lost control of the car when she finally brought me over the edge. Hands felt like pins and needles, couldn't feel my feet, lips were tingling... I hope that some of you have a chance to experience an orgasm like that one. It was life-changing. :rofl:

Anyway, it's late at night, we're driving back to the camp from Cleveland, and the roads are fairly busy. It's 10:15 on a Saturday night, just north of Akron, so the bar crowds are packing the roads. Construction slows it down even more, so anyone who looks into the car can see what she's doing.

She gets an impish smile on her face and starts rubbing me through my jeans without saying a word. I smiled back and started massaging her inner thigh, letting my fingers drape against her and I can feel her heat through the denim of her jeans. She reaches into the back seat and grabs the bag with the skirt and plops it down at her feet in the car.

Without warning, she takes her shirt off, starts unbuttoning her pants, and strips in the car. I know that anyone who looks into my vehicle can see her; I have to admit it made me feel jealous and excited at the same time. She's down to her bra and underwear, and she's reaching for the new skirt. It barely covers her when she puts it on, and she peels her panties away after she cinches the belt.

How am I supposed to keep my attention on the road?

She's still rubbing me through my pants, staring me dead in the eyes and still smiling sweetly, because she knows she's torturing me. If it weren't for the Jersey barriers I would have pulled off right there and railed her; I decided to turn the tables on her instead.

I told her how sexy she was when she masturbated, and that I wanted to see her play with herself. She snuggled right up against my shoulder, rubbing her leg on mine as her hand disappeared beneath the short hem of her skirt. My hand is around her shoulder, hugging her to me, stroking her breast and hair as she pleasures me with her left hand and herself with her right.

She unzips my pants, frees my cock, and starts rubbing her juices on the head. It feels wonderful, better than I ever thought it could. I didn't realize what it was at first because I was still trying not to crash my Buick into the fucking conversion van next to me; when I finally realize what she's doing I gasp - she just laughs.

We start making plans to find a spot - I realize how long I could make it last because I know how long she can hold her arousal, and pick a spot some 30 miles down the road, not telling her exactly where to keep her in suspense. I take charge and start exploring with my own fingers, teasing her, slipping inside and rubbing gently. I can tell she's ready for me, but if she wants to play the teasing game, she needs to realize that I'm going to play it better. Besides, I'm driving and it's my upholstery - I can let her drench it if I want to.

The minutes slip by and I can hear her panting... I can damn near hear her heartbeat as we pull into the parking lot of a tech-school closed for the evening. She looks at me, turns off the radio, and says, "You... here... now." I scoot into the passenger seat, under her. She sinks onto me, and hugs me tightly around my neck as we finally start after each other.

I've got a pack of condoms in the pocket of my jeans (she's not on BC) but after the awe-inspiring blowjob and the sex that afternoon, I'm not going to be close for a while. She, however, is a different story.

I can tell she's close from the way she's breathing. Her mouth is locked open, her eyes are shut tight, she's almost in pain, but I can feel how wet she is and I know she's in love with me for what I'm doing to her. I mention in passing that I might need a condom but I don't think that she can hear me.

She's barely able to move at this point, jerky and uncoordinated. I grab her by the hips and start moving to meet her, taking charge even though she's on top, and that's when I feel her hug tighter and tighter to my neck, locking her arms, locking her legs around my hips, squeezing so tight that I can barely breathe, and that's when I hear her gasp.

Her orgasms are awe-inspiring. Some guys claim that they can't tell, but hers are obvious. Her body locks, she almost stops breathing, and her inner muscles contract tightly around me. It's corny and sounds contrived but we fit perfectly in each other, especially when she's coming.

I know at this point that I don't need to cum. It's not about me anymore - I move myself slowly in her, drawing out her pleasure. Each movement produces a strangled moan in her throat. A minute slips by and she's not relaxed yet... when she calms down, I flex my cock inside her, "bumping" it and feeling it bulge, sending her crashing into another orgasm. She loves to ride me after I cum - well, this is how it feels, damnit! See how you like it! :rofl: :naughty:

She falls away from her peak slowly, her breathing returning to normal. She can't form words yet, panting and sobbing breaths into my neck. I move in her from time to time, gently now, still flexing in time to her breathing. She breathes in shudders now, telling me she loves me, that she's got nothing left. I laugh and say, "Good."

She tells me later that she's never cum that hard before in her life, even with vibrators, not even when she plays with herself. Teasing on the highway, apparently, is exactly what we needed.

Maybe I just needed her to wear that sexy skirt... :o

:rofl: My first ever public play-by-play. I know it's tame compared to a lot of what gets told on this subforum but for us it's a major step out into uncharted territory.

Any suggestions how I can encourage her towards more of this? Suggestions of things that I can do for her to make things more exciting? We're not really interested in BDSM or anything like that, mostly because I don't trust myself enough to control line between pain and pleasure; I'm really scared of actually hurting her. Tying up would be an option though. Maybe using the seatbelt next time? :noes:

2. Julio

Julio New Member

Try to get away from the normal routine and switch things up. Since it was the first time that this had happened that's probably why it was so good. Trying new stuff always opens up new doors. I'm sure that this or similar situations will happen later on. So just keep adding and trying new things to your routine and you'll have a lot of fun.

3. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

4. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

GFlem -

What Julio said. I have found that each time we try someting new and different, the orgasms are more intense and the guy(s) last longer.
    Also, there is something about the "extended" foreplay that kicks up the pleasure on release.

Use your imagination and have fun!

5. GFlem

GFlem New Member

:rofl: We're getting more experimental now because marriage is being seriously discussed. We don't want to get sick of each other before we're supposed to. :wiggle:

Like I said, we'd be way more into foreplay, dressing up, roleplaying, etc., if we were ever given the time to be adventurous. Unfortunately, we rarely get more than an afternoon together before she has to leave; it makes things very difficult if we want to do anything normal, like see a movie or grab dinner.

6. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Congratulations!

Very exciting, well told story. And I can certainly sympathize with the girl. If I was away from my man for so long I would probably do even worse.

7. FifthGear

FifthGear -

wow! great story :bowdown: :naughtyd:

8. Black of Night

Black of Night New Member

Very nice story, it sounds like you tow really are into each other and understand each other physically and mentally. Kudos.

9. Mace Windu

Mace Windu OT's Resident Pile of Awesome

:bowdown: But I can't move from my desk right now. :o

10. rhetto

rhetto OT Supporter

Holy shit, that was hot.

11. UncleMartin

UncleMartin New Member

that was hot, but you lost me at buick.

12. GFlem

GFlem New Member

:fawk: Roomy front cabin ftw in this situation.

Yeah, it's an old-man car... :o Got it for 2k under blue book with 46,000 miles on it. It's much nicer than I should have at this point.

13. element4all

element4all Active Member