Teasing ftw

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Oct 24, 2005.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

I've read a lot of posts giving advice on various sex acts, usually oral sex, where the poster recommends making the girl go crazy for it before giving it to her. I tried to do this in the past by kissing around that area and taking my time, but she just got bored.

Well, this time went a bit better. I did two things differently. First of all, when she would say "faster" in that "I just need to get off now please" sort of way, I would slow down. Second, when I did speed up or increase intensity, I looked into her eyes and smiled deviously.

I was fingering her while I licked her clit for a little while when she told me not to make her cum because she wanted to do more stuff still. So I said, "Okay. You don't want me to make you cum?" And she said, "Yeah don't make me cum." I fingered her a little harder and said, "Okay. Well don't cum yet." "I won't," she said, and then I went at it with full intensity ... she came four times in a row. It was so damn hot. :o

2. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

teasing = :bowdown:... i've always loved to tease the guys i'm with. :rofl: sometimes it sucks because i've never really met many guys that have shared the same viewpoint. i LOVE to make a guy squirm. there's nothing more exciting than to know that he's dying from the anticipation :mamoru:.

this weekend i took it to a different (higher) intensity, and i used something i saw off that sex show on hbo. :o sex inspectors or something. :rofl: he liked it, so :bigthumb:

3. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

It's hot

4. RockChick

RockChick New Member

actually that wouldnt work for me cos when I dont wanna come, then nothing in the world could change that. I dunno why tho.

I also don't like getting off before intercourse cos most of the time I'm really sensitive after an O, so its not that much fun anymore.
    unless of course it's one of those oral-sex-69-only sessions... then it doesn't really matter.

5. chica&buddies

:werd: to the latter... :o but oral is mah favorite. i will never sacrifice that. i love giving and receiving. i agree, tho... it makes me more sensitive after, but after making out for a bit (or teasing him), i'm good to go ;)

6. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

this was purely for her, and it was indeed oral only.

Chica, what did the show teach you? Details ftw :naughty:

7. chica&buddies

:rofl: :o... well, one of my all-time favorite things to give/receive is oral. i absolutely love it! anyways, so on the show, there was a guy showing a woman on how to make blowjobs more exciting. [with her husband] she was literally just sucking, not using her hands, and her man was lying there like a dead fish. :rofl: it was rather amusing, yet sad at the same time.

aaaanyways, :o, i think i have a bit more talent than that, but i always like to change things up a bit. the sex guy on the show was showing her how to make the activity more intense, and to get her man interested. he told her to focus on spots on his body and to rotate between them. ie... go from kissing him down to his groin area, then penis, then inner thighs, then left breast, back to penis (deep throat a bit), back to kissing, back to groin, back to right breast...etc... basically just keep him wondering where you were going to go. i mean, you gotta still make it somewhat sensual and flowing, it's not a drastic, abrupt change of positions... it's all about the flow of the activity, but it makes them anticipate!

:bowdown: the guy i'm *with* called me a cock-tease, but he said he loved it :naughty: