FRK teacher student

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Dec 1, 2007.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

we did this last night

WOW

it was really hot. like... really

before i describe it i'll explain the context of last night.

first, i bought this crop from a sex shop that has a gold star on its spanking end.

second, last night we went to a pseudo-sex-party - i was wearing a makeshift leash, around my neck. she was carrying the gold star crop, like a wand, and wearing white - she looked like the fairy godmother of sex. she led me around and disciplined me occasionally, which was kind of fun.

the party is another story. my point is that she was in charge... in public.

after the pseudo-sex-party we got back and we decided I would do teacher with her tonight, which we haven't really done before.

when we were upstairs we got in bed and she nestled down, moved towards my penis, and started sucking on it nurturingly.

I told her she was learning fast. :naughty: the set up for this scene was that she was a student who was always teasing and showing off her sexuality to her teacher (me)... who one day holds her after class and shows her the consequences of her actions.

I took myself out of her mouth and rewound a little. I told her to bend over on the bed and went through some scene-setting stuff. I asked her questions, and depending on the tone of voice of her response I would either approve of her understanding, or discipline her with the gold star. I asked her if she wanted a good grade... she said "yes," but not loudly enough, so I hit her ass with the crop. I asked her if she wanted to press her ass against me... she said "yes," loudly enough, so I pushed myself against her.

I leaned over her and said that when I spanked her I wanted to hear this <and moaned softly in her ear>.

When she did well, I held her down against the bed and rubbed my new student-tease's panties with my dick, which was rock at this point. She fought back a little but then stopped resisting - she wanted and, having been so alluring all this time, deserved it. :naughty:

I then had her attempt to do the following.

I would read lines from an erotic story I had written about a girl who teases me.

Then she would repeat them back ... or try to. At first I would do a sentence, which she could recite easily. I told her she was a good student... then I did a couple sentences in a row, reading slowly, while distracting her by dragging the crop over her body and her ass. Of course she could not concentrate / memorize all of that. She needed discipline :coolugh:

I said "It's ok.. Do you want me to give you extra credit", which meant that I took her from behind. It really felt like I was having sex with a teasing student... :o

Finally I put her on top of me and had my student ride my dick for a good while, which makes her cum a lot... I got lost playing with my student's breasts and nipples for a while and then had a ridiculous orgasm.

Then we had sex again :dunno: Round two was more of the same, but a little faster paced ... also this time I had her go down on me and looking down at her head bobbing up and down I began pushing her further onto me so I went deeper in her mouth... I told her to keep her breasts pressed around my penis while she sucked, and just kept pushing her (beautiful) head up and down. she is strikingly hot, too, which in this case helped the fantasy because like I said it felt like I was having sex with a very alluring student, who had crossed the line.

2. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

That sounds delicious :naughtyd:

Do you and your partner often switch?

3. JohnJohnJohnson

all of this is completely new to us and we're just figuring things out right now.

i had no idea i wanted to have sex with a student-tease so badly though.

she's made me beg before and while I enjoy it, I also have a strange and discomfiting sense of guilt about it. i guess that's from all the pick-up material i've absorbed. I just feel strange, like I'm not being the man, when I take that role. However, I just assure myself that I'm being ridiculous and that's how i can get into it.

4. JohnJohnJohnson

also, although she's more readily submissive than I am, I think I just naturally plead more passionately than she does :o

5. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

Awesome. There's no shame in being topped. If that is what you like, and your play partner enjoys it as well then it's a win-win.

If you are just getting into this then you have a whole lot of excitement ahead of you! The more you play the more you (and your partner) will relax and open your minds to what you and the other wants.

'Grats. Keep those yummy scenes rollin in :bigthumb:

6. Unknown

Unknown OT Supporter

Damn what a great scenario to play out! I've always had a teacher/student fantasy!

7. JohnJohnJohnson

what's your gender, which role were you?

8. Unknown

Unknown OT Supporter

I'm a male and I guess I can play both roles. It will just depend on the girl and what role she wants to play.