Teach me about pearl earrings

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by DubOverdose, Nov 23, 2007.

1. DubOverdose

DubOverdose New Member

So my girlfriend has mentioned that she lost some pearls studs and hates the ones that she still has. I'm trying to figure out what to get her for XMas, and this could be what takes the cake. I can spend up to $150, which seems like it is enough from what I saw online. She's a small girl (5'2"), so what does that mean for the size of the pearl to buy? I've tried searching around online, but the best info I get is just a bland description of everything. Are certain kinds of pearls tacky to give? There seem to be too many types online for me to figure out what is normal. Will giving pearls have some kind of hidden message to her that I might not want to be giving? Thanks for the help Style Lab- and if anyone has a link to something, that would be a huge help!

2. pokpok

pokpok New Member

pearl necklace nigga.

3. DubOverdose

DubOverdose New Member

Earrings, crakka

4. deltarider99

deltarider99 New Member

go with the necklace, it is more stylish

5. DasVWBabe

DasVWBabe Make me feel tiny if it makes you feel tall, but t OT Supporter

The size of the pearl really depends on the size of her earlobe - are they small and attached, or larger and dangly?

I have small attached lobes, and my 5 mm diamond studs are the perfect size for me.

I'd go with something in the 6 mm range if you're not sure.

Check www.ross-simons.com - I have a pearl necklace from them that I love. :)