GUN Taurus/Rossi customer service SUCKS!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by john in jax, Jan 16, 2009.

1. john in jax

john in jax New Member

For those of you that don't know Taurus and Rossi are both actually a company called Braztech and their customer service is the worst I have ever encountered.

I bought a used .22/.410 youth combo for my kid in September. It was missing the rear sight, but I thought "that can't be hard to replace" . . . Oh I was so wrong!

Been calling them once a month since September trying to confirm and/or check on the order and the dumb ass customer service people are worthless. Here we are 4 months later and I had to place the order yet again, because there was no record of it in the system and they had none in stock.

FWIW calls to Numerich, Brownells, Midway and a few other parts houses have assured me that the rear sight is Baztech specific and I have no other choice but to grovel and beg for it from them.

I will NEVER, ever touch a Taurus/Rossi again this crap is unforgivable.

2. minus

minus Damn you, Damn the Broccoli, and Damn the Wright B

This is why I had my local smith do the trigger work on my PT1911. They offered to send it back and have Taurus do the work with factory parts under warranty. I paid 150 for them to do it and I am glad they did.