TAT Tattoos that represent your kids..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by verbal, Sep 12, 2006.

1. verbal

verbal Active Member

I've always wanted to get a tattoo for my child whenever I had one. My first is on the way, so I've been starting to think about the tattoo but I'm not sure what to get. I've always liked the idea of his/her name over my heart, but if I choose to have more later, that area could get too crowded.

Post pics of your tattoos that you got for your kids. If they're more than just words, please explain the meaning. Thanks!

2. IntheWorks

IntheWorks windin film.. takin pics Moderator

congrats on the baby on the way.. my wife is pregnant with our first as well :cool: I plan on getting his/her handprint done on my chest.

3. verbal

verbal Active Member

Thanks. Congrats to you too. :cool:

I really like the hand print idea. Do you plan on doing the newborn hand print or an older age? I wonder how well it will come out.

4. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

OMG that is such a good idea :bigthumb:

5. verbal

verbal Active Member

I did a search for hand print tattoos and only found a few. Most of them were inks of a hand that people brought in to get done, but they didn't look good at all. There was one where a guy brought his daughter in and put her hand in the copy machine. Of course to pull this off you have to have a great artist, but it looked perfect.

InTheWorks, what age will your he/she be when you decide to do it? I'd like to do it as soon as mine is born but I want to keep his/her hand real size. Not sure how well a tiny newborn hand would come out as a tattoo.

6. joy division

joy division New Member

IMO the hand print / finger print/ foot print stuff is already over done quite a bit.

I plan on getting my little ones first drawing, maybe a portrait as well...hopefully that won't be for a while :rofl:

7. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

I've never seen that done before :dunno: I think i'm gonna get a portrait of my dude, but it won't be for a while.

8. joy division

joy division New Member

I've seen it maybe 12 times? And I don't look for it.

I'm not going to tell anyone what to get though, if you want it go for it!

9. MILF

MILF New Member

when they get older you can have them draw their name with a magic marker then you have a wounderful tat...... my daughter is almost 6 and now is a good time I think. With an outline in red or some color, there is a celeb. that has them around his wrist, I can't remember who, mabey Johnny Depp:hsughno: Thats where I got the idea but I wouldn't want it to look exactly like his, and placement would be diff.....

10. -Shaggs-

-Shaggs- Member

I have 2 doves for my children, one is blue that transitions to white for my son and the other is red that transitions to yellow for my daughter, I have one on the back of each of my arms.

11. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

tommy lee has those tattoos.

and btw, your name is milf and your on post 69. just thought i would make that known.