TAT Tattoos and Body Building: Polar opposites?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Blazed Monkey, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Blazed Monkey

Blazed Monkey It puts the lotion on its skin....

So basically what it boils down to is this: I want to get my entire back done, from the base of my neck, covering everything down to the small of my back. Additionally, I know that I really want to bulk up as well, but I know that is going to take some time. Once I bulk up to the point I am happy with it, I will level off, and just maintain that physique.

So, if I get my ink done first, am I going to have to worry about fucking up my backpiece when my skin stretches from bulking? Additionally, what if I bulk up first, then get my ink, and for some reason I don't maintain my physique; am I going to fuck up my ink that way?

A little guidance would be helpful here. I don't have any ink at all currently, so I don't really know what to expect.

2. RRated

RRated New Member

I have a shoulder piece on both arms, and have bulked up, leaned down on numerous occassions...no problems. I can tell you that I like the looks better when I'm bulked, b/c I got both done when I was coming down from bulk. Overall if you have something that is done well, and by someone who is good at what they do, you should be fine.

3. chakup

chakup Guest

From what I've heard unless it's a very very drastic weight change it really shouldn't have an effect.

4. Memor

Memor Active Member

The guy I go to now for my current piece said that bulking/cutting won't do anything if your artist is good - but if I came into the shop at 5'10" 120lbs saying I was planning to hit 260lbs by the end of the year - then he'd advise I wait a bit until starting the work