TAT tattooing, nazi imagery and YOU

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by kiss kiss bang bang, Aug 1, 2008.

1. kiss kiss bang bang

kiss kiss bang bang New Member

so im thinking of getting some nazi imagery tattooed on me, definitely somewhere very discreet as im neither neo-nazi or racist, im just completely fascinated by the imagery and its history. my tattooist said hed definitely hook me up (he has some on him), but hes also not racist, just loves the stuff as much as i do.

should i pull the trigger on this luger or what?

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

do it

3. eelliiss

eelliiss Active Member

What will this imagery be? Like flat out swastikas? Lightening bolts?

4. syrup

syrup Guest

So let me get this straight.....

You are not a nazi...you are not a racist...but you want nazi/racist imagery on your body? I fail to see the logic in this situation.

Of course the philosophy around here is "any tattoo is a good tattoo cuz it's your skin and tattoos are awesome" I would say that a nazi tattoo in 2008 (especially when you don't agree with the ideals) is a stupid fucking decision. Go get a poster or a tapestry if you admire the art. A swastika has deeper meaning than being a sweet design.

5. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

that's not the philosphy around here. :ugh: Your comments in this forum are way off base. :rofl: You need to lurk more.

6. syrup

syrup Guest

You are right I am wrong. Continue to encourage someone who doesn't believe in Nazi ideals and racism to get a Nazi tattoo...

7. syrup

syrup Guest

And yes it is the philosophy around here. Every thread that asks "Should I get this tattoo?" or "What tattoo should I get?" all end in the same response of "it's your skin, get it if you want it bro"

I think getting a Nazi tattoo is a huge mistake, even if you believe in it. But if you don't even like what Nazis stand for, getting the tattoo would be the dumbest shit ever. But hey, you're mod around these parts so I guess no one else will oppose you. I apologize for doing so.

8. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

You don't need to believe in something to get it tattooed on you. He likes the IMAGERY of it. Why not get something that he enjoys looking at done on him permanently so he can enjoy it all the time??

9. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

I've told numerous people not to get things done. I've never said "any tattoo is a good tattoo". There's many things I'm against. If he was a nazi and planned on getting a nazi tattoo I'd tell him not to.

10. syrup

syrup Guest

Because we're not talking Polynesian tribal designs or Hindu art. We're talking Nazi symbolism. That shit stirs up a lot of emotion for a lot of people, and the overwhelming majority of the world won't ask you why you have a swastika, they'll just assume you're another narrow-minded dickhead that needs to get beat the fuck up.

11. syrup

syrup Guest

So a tattoo you get because you think it looks cool is better than a tattoo which reflects your beliefs?

12. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

:rofl:@ you talking about narrow-mindedness when you're the dumbass that thinks shops make most of their business off frat-bros getting tribal tattoos.

An image he enjoys looking at is a good tattoo. If you saw what KKBB looked like you'd understand that people wouldn't think he was some racist. He's not white.

13. kiss kiss bang bang

i got all my tattoos cause they look cool.

the whole "im getting this dove cause like, my mom died, and like, i got raped in a bathroom at a party, so like i was looking at this window and i saw this dove and it was like, looking at me, and i knew it was my mom wishing she could help me" is fucking gay.

ive got a bunch of satanic shit planned out for my arm, but im not a satanist.

14. syrup

syrup Guest

I can see this is going no where. YOU can understand that any image regardless of its meaning can be a tattoo if you enjoy that image.

The rest of the world sees certain images as offensive and stupid as shit. If he wants to be Billy Badass and show the world what a douchebag he is, he should get the Nazi tattoo because HE thinks it's cool.

I just think there is a distinct difference between getting a tattoo of an image you enjoy and getting a tattoo of an image you enjoy which reminds others of pain and suffering.

Millions of innocents have been slaughtered in the name of Nazism, but I guess the only thing that matters is that the images that represent this name look really sweet.

15. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

I don't care what others think. That's the difference. If one of my tattoos offends someone... too fucking bad! It's MY tattoo for ME.

If KKBB wants a nazi tattoo then he should get one. Who cares who it offends?

16. syrup

syrup Guest

And I admire your decision to do what you want to do. But when you make a thread saying "HEY BROS. I'M NOT A SATANIST AND I DON'T BELIEVE IN SATAN AT ALL. I JUST THINK SATAN IS BADASS. SHOULD I GET THIS TIGHT WORK INKED ALL UP ON MY FOREARMS?!" then I will tell you the idea is stupid as well.

This guy asked for opinions and mine conflicted with the moderator's. Let's see how many more people can sackride him and flame me for thinking Nazis are fucking fools.

17. syrup

syrup Guest

Suppose I walk up to a random black man on the street and I decide to say "FUCK YOU NIGGER! I HATE YOU!" or I approach an elderly Jewish couple and exclaim "I FUCKING HATE YOU PENNY-PINCHING JEWS. YOU ALL SHOULD HAVE BURNED IN THE OVENS!!"

If all I care about is what I think and I don't care about others thoughts or feelings, does that put me in the right? Because if you expose this tattoo, you are essentially proclaiming all of those things.

18. kiss kiss bang bang

its not like the money goes to help deaths head soldiers in hiding or anything. and besides, i definitely wouldnt be getting it somewhere visible. probably be somewhere like my thigh.

19. kiss kiss bang bang

but im not getting "FUCK YOU NIGGER". im getting a piece of art tattooed on my body which is obviously not my forehead.

my great-great uncle died in a concentration camp BTW.

20. syrup

syrup Guest

Oh, well you are the threadstarter. I apologize, I thought you were just a user replying in the thread.

You obviously really want the work done, so do it. I'm simply trying to let you see it from another perspective.

21. syrup

syrup Guest

So Nazis killed a family member and now you want to celebrate this murder by immortalizing their artwork on your body? Am I the only one questioning this twisted reasoning?

Tattoo a Jewish star or your great great twice removed uncle's roommate's face on you.

If you see Nazi art as beautiful art, then you obviously fail to realize the meaning behind the work, or you really are a Nazi/racist and just don't want to admit it. The symbols, however interesting they might appear, symbolize hatred, oppression, and death. If you tattoo this on yourself, I want you to remember a douchebag in the Body Mods forum named syrup who told you it was a bad idea.

I'm not trying to be a prick, I'm just trying to fully understand why someone who disagrees with a deplorable regime would want their symbols on their body for life.

22. kiss kiss bang bang

they didnt kill him, he fell off the guardtower

WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA

23. syrup

syrup Guest

lulz. fascist humor pwns.

24. monkey majic

monkey majic New Member

Millions of innocents have been slaughtered in the name of Nazism, but I guess the only thing that matters is that the images that represent this name look really sweet.[/quote]

I don’t think you can use this as an argument. if someone had a cross tatted on them would that offend you, prob not but they killed millions also. I mean you can like the art and not be racist or be associated with them in any way. I wouldn’t get it myself but if he wants it and its put in a spot no one can see I don’t see the prob.

25. syrup

syrup Guest

Though I'm not much a fan of religion, Jesus and Christianity can be attributed to positive things as well as bad things. A swastika represents a dark period in history with not much love and morality being brought about by the belief system. Swastikas represent nothing but hate. I guess it's hard for me to see Nazi symbols as beautiful art with the knowledge of what this art represents.

But I'm not gonna argue with everyone in this forum. I've given my opinion as requested by the threadstarter. It's bedtime.