TAT tattoo ring

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by low20, Jan 21, 2004.

1. low20

low20 Member

does anyone have a tattoo on their finger, as a ring? i think its an awsome idea for a wedding ring, cause its permanent etc....anyone have this? ive seen it on toes, but wanna see it on a finger....

2. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

try BMEzine.com

tons of photos

3. DejaVooDoo

DejaVooDoo *Jojo*

Pamela Lee Anderson has it done. I think she actually had it covered up during the divorce, though.

4. Das Nuk

Das Nuk Guest

My supervisor at work got that done as an engagement thing. Him and his fiancee got ti done together. Looks really cool.

5. I've got a tattoo that goes down onto my finger. I'll tell you what we used to tell everyone that came into the tattoo shop.

Most of the time tattoo artists wont tattoo your fingers unless you're already heavy tattooed. You might want consider the fact that your hands and feet shed more skin that any other part of your body. The part on the top of your finger may stay, but it will spread and look like crap after a few years. The underside of your finger will spread and may eventually fade away.

Also, it hurts like a mother fucker.

6. Sparky511

Sparky511 Leben ist gut.

I have one... I just got it not too long ago. I need to get it a little touched up though, I think b/c of the pores on my hands or whatever, the ink did not take very well in some places.

7. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

i've never heard of shops not tattooing certain parts of the body.....what shop in Houston?

8. Sparky511

Sparky511 Leben ist gut.

Mine did not hurt at all. I was actually suprised by that.

9. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

yea, its really artist prefrence.. finger and toe tattoos dont always come out good, and an artist dosent want his/her name on a piece of work that isnt perfect

10. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

well, you learn something new every day

11. FlameBox

FlameBox ΊΧΘΥΣ

Like the 5 places I have gone said no hands/fingers.

12. Sparky511

Sparky511 Leben ist gut.

I got mine done in Houston? :dunno:

13. I worked at the shop here in Houston and I got both of my hands done, but they turned away people all the time that wanted things on their hands. No matter what they were willing to pay.

14. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Yeah, I'll agree with the majority here. I was inquiring about a finger tattoo from an artist i know and he said that it wouldnt stay like i wanted it too and would fade way too easily. Thats a shame though..i would have really liked to have it work out. Id love to put a ring around my thumb.

15. Bharnz

Bharnz New Member

Yup, I've been doing TATTUZ for 10 years now, and have done a couple of rings, they most of the time fade quicker than other areas, Your hands and fingers go through a lot of abuse every day. not to mention getting wet, doing dishes washing, etc. not a good area for a tattoo.
    TATTUZ must stay dry for at least 6-10 days, or any moisture will cause the ink to fade,