TAT Tattoo question...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by NickMode, Jan 20, 2004.

1. NickMode

NickMode New Member

When you are going to get tattoo do they draw it on ur skin first with a pen..? then go over it with the gun..? Or do they jst do it free hand?

Also if they do it with pen and they r done.. and u totally hate it and u dont want it n e more.. does that cost money..?

Thanx

2. wfo

wfo "Delivers Ultimate Traction"

depends on the place really. when i got mine, he had the design on some special paper that they put on your skin and get it wet and the design transfers to your body. very much like a fake tattoo. then you take a look and make sure its in the right spot you want it, right size, etc. just make sure you like it there because the real tattoo doesn't scrub off. I'm not sure if they'd charge you anything to back out once they drew it on there, like i said, depends on the place.

3. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

yea it really differs, its artist prefrence, some use stencils, some draw it with marker, some just go at it

4. 12345678

12345678 EH?

my couple of tatto's have been on the transfer paper. Last tattoo he cleaned my arm and reapplied the thing 4 different times till he got it exactly how he wanted it!

5. Sparky511

Sparky511 Leben ist gut.

Well...one of mine had most of it transftered on to me, he free handed the rest, the other one was completely transfered on.

6. Bharnz

Bharnz New Member

I use stencils and also freehand, depends on the artist, And I always get paid in advance, My time is money.
    Think before you get ink.