TAT Tattoo possibility...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by armond, Jan 25, 2005.

1. armond

armond New Member

Hello thar, I am pretty much not a reg in this forum, but I do lurk here. I also like the attitude here but have no bodymods of my own.

I saw an Eye of Ra some months back and I used that as a basis for my tattoo idea.

Story behind tattoo: Throughout my whole life I have been fortunate in all things. No I am not rich, and no I am not poor. I am totally content with my lot in life. I feel that this has a lot to do with my belief that everything is gonna be ok in the end. Something/Someone has been looking out for me, watching me. Not saying God or anything like that, it just seems that in every possible event where things look so bad, I always turn out better in the end. Not sure why, but I do not plan to question for fear of losing that. I just hope it continues.

The eye symbolizes a few things other than the above mentioned(main reason). I watch, by that I mean I do not jump into something without observing, I am cautious. I take care before treading into uncharted waters, and if need be I do my research.

My favorite part of a woman is the eyes. It just is an automatic thing I home in on, I cannot help it. In there you can tell what a woman is all about in most cases. Shy, outgoing, easy-going, evil, etc... It can tell if she is lying, or telling the truth, it shows sadness and happiness. Eye color is no consequence to me, but I have this thing for dark eyes...

Part of my culture has been a mish mash on the eyes. One parent(American) believes that looking one in the eye is a sign of respect, and that is should go without question. The other(Korean) believes doing so is a sign of disrespect. And that eyes should be lowered when talking to adult, or especially when you have done something wrong. In that I have learned a lesson, and that is to observe the people around me, pick up what I can from their culture and their ways. That way I make them feel much more comfortable and not so off-foot with me.

The above were my reasons behind the possible tattoo, the thing is, I never got one before. I just wanted to share the story and the drawing with OT, that is before I decide that I may go thru with this body mod. I also have no other body mods, I am as you would say clean canvas. The location would be on my left arm, it is my weak arm, and it needs a little something. ;)

Enjoy:

[​IMG]

2. Grouch

Grouch Guest

I like it.

I think i posted the oringinal image.

[​IMG]

3. armond

armond New Member

Whukes, I like it cause it will run down the length of my tricep. So it will go with the form of my arm, but to each his own right?

Hey Grouch it was you! And hey fellow F&Ner, glad u likes it. I am very much considering this. But I don't want to do this without really thinking it through you know? Thanks for the image of the eye! :cool:

4. armond

armond New Member

yeah I got that message from you in your first post, all good bro. I respect all opinions.

5. Outkasted

Outkasted New Member

I like it a lot, but I kind of like the origional image that didn't have as smooth of lines, like the bottom of the eye. And are you trying to make the retina part look like a heart? If you want that than its cool, but thats the first thing I noticed.

6. armond

armond New Member

:rofl:

That is a crease in the paper making it look like that. It does make it look like a heart lol.

yeah I have this thing for clean and clear lines. Just personal preference.

7. Outkasted

Outkasted New Member

Oh ok lol. Yeah, either way (jagged or smooth lines) its gonna look great. What color is it going to be?