TAT Tattoo on Calf

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 31Charlie, Jun 28, 2004.

1. 31Charlie

31Charlie Guest

I was thinking about getting these two on my calfs. One is the symbol of death and on of life. Of course I would get them in similar circles, but the tree and triangles would be the same. Does anyone have tats on their calf? How do they look and what do you think of getting those two?

[​IMG]
    death

[​IMG]
    life

31C

2. atomlowe

atomlowe meh....member

I just got one on my calf a week ago. I love it as a place for a piece. Its not so bad for pain except for some reason the inner calf was more sensitive. Not a huge deal. Only issue for me is that you have to wear pants for the first few weeks to prevent the sun from damaging it. Also, I ride motorcycles and it prevents me from wearing my leathers. But its only a few weeks.

As for what I think about those as tatts....do you like them cuz thats all that really counts.

3. Xeryus

Xeryus Guest

i want to get a tat on my calf. maybe on the side. For the artist to ink me, he'd have to shave the area. Does the hair then grow back throught the tat?? Since im i guy, it would prolly come back more fully and darker. I dont want a tat hidden by my leg hair. could i get some pics of this, i havent been able to find any answers to this question.

Thanks, Peace

4. atomlowe

atomlowe meh....member

yup..you have to be shaved for all tattoos. I'm a chinaman so I don't have much anyways so I dunno about the growth back part of your question.

Here's a pic of mine from 2 weeks ago. If your looking for work and you want to try her out or talk to here, heres her site.... http://www.foxfiretattoos.com/

[​IMG]

5. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

put the triangles in the middle of the tree :eek3:

6. xela

xela So say we all!

:bigok: I think those look great! Post pics once you get it done!

7. IntheWorks

IntheWorks windin film.. takin pics Moderator

Yes, the hair will grow back, but mine didn't come back in any thicker or darker... so you should be ok.

8. phigity

phigity New Member

as long as you don't continue to shave the same area it won't grow back any fuller or darker.

9. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

I have a big witch tattoo on my calf and I love it.

10. HPS

HPS I'm not fat, I'm poofy... :fawk:

Mine....
    Left Calf.....
    Pistons-
    [​IMG]

Right Calf.....
    "United We Stand - Divided We Fall"
    [​IMG]

11. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

i shave the hair on my arms and legs regularly and it doesnt grow back any darker or fuller. thats just a myth my friend.

12. s_ride

s_ride Guest

i had 'united we stand, divided we fall' as my senior quote in highschool. Yearbook came out in june, people laughed and said what a lame quote, blah blah blah...then 9/11 happened and everyone and their mothers had united we stand on their windows and everything else.

13. HPS

HPS I'm not fat, I'm poofy... :fawk:

Werd... I got this in 2000, but some people still try to say I jumped the 9/11 bandwagon (not that it is one)... I love the tat and am more than proud to have it... :bigthumb: