TAT tattoo: just art or inner meaning?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mikey, Apr 12, 2004.

1. Mikey

Mikey This one, this form I hold now, so Wide eyed and h

How do you feel about tattoos? Do you get a tattoo for its' appearence only or more for it's significant meaning to you? A lot of people get the tribal arm bands and shit because their "cool", but I prefer to get tattoos with meanings to me.

2. blindarrow

blindarrow New Member

I got my first tattoo because it looked cool & contained my birthdate. It's a barcode on my left forearm. However, I've also wanted it for awhile.

My next 1 or 3 will all have meanings behind them ... I've been planning what tattoos I'd get since I was like 13 :rofl:

3. IntheWorks

IntheWorks windin film.. takin pics Moderator

both, I got both of mine because I liked the way they looked, plus they have a specific meaning to me.

4. als54

als54 OT Supporter

Mine has a meaning to me, but anyone that knows me understands were it's coming from. I want to get a couple more. I didn't get my first until 44 and I always wanted to do it, I have no regards other than I waited so long.

5. Mikey

i got myfirst one on saturday. I designed it and it has meaning to me, well actually a couple of meanings...

[​IMG]

6. Wow they did an excellent job. My first tatt (cartoon voodoo doll) was for the art but my pin cushin hart with piercings and fish hooks has a lot of meaning. My most recent is the harley shield with trible flames woven through it that has alot of meaning because Im a biker-girl at heart....plus my best friend has the exact replica...well not exact but it is same shape different colors. The next two Im designing myself and they will be considerably smaller.

7. Mikey

I want to start designing my next tattoo