TAT tattoo ideas...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by PostingWorld, Sep 10, 2008.

1. PostingWorld

PostingWorld Da Man with da plan

ive been contemplating getting a tattoo for awhile now, but im just not sure what i want. the reason for me posting is I want to get some ideas, and suggestions for my tattoo, also maybe a price quote. here is some information about the tattoo that i want:

background: in remembrance of my grandfather, so i was thinking like a cross or something with his initials on it.

my grandfather served in the WW2 so i was thinking maybe like a cross with his name, and dogtags hanging across the cross.

colors: thinking just black, not really wanting any colors

so if anyone can give me some suggestions or anything i would really appreciate it. also if you have any pictures or tattoos that are in remembrance of someone please post.

thanks!

2. XTREME COCKSUCKER

XTREME COCKSUCKER New Member

What do you remember most about your grandfather? What personified him to you? Certainly not a cross and some dog tags. My grandfather served in WW2 as well. However, he was the owner of a camera store in a small town. He was known throughout the town for that, and whenever I saw him as a child he had a camera hanging around his neck or he was the one taking pictures of everyone. So if I got a tattoo commemorating him, I'd probably get a series of film negatives or something similar. Know what I mean?

3. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

My grandfather recently passed away and I was also thinking of getting a cross of some sort but he was a methodist minister so it fits.

4. PostingWorld

Well he was a farmer, kind of, he had a bunch of cows and a farm. we watched the Atlanta Braves play a lot and went to the flea market together alot.

5. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

Well, there you go. Get a flea.

6. PostingWorld

7. XTREME COCKSUCKER

XTREME COCKSUCKER New Member

8. Hellraiser M.D.

Hellraiser M.D. OT Supporter

wow... to cliche, like mentioned .... do something that is unique, not an off the wall sketch.

9. syrup

syrup Guest

It seems like you just want a sweet cross tattoo, and this is your excuse to get one. Don't fit your grandfather's memory to an irrelevant tattoo. Make a tattoo that represents him more than a cross on his arm. You might as well tattoo a koi with his initials or a tribal band with his initials.