TAT Tattoo Cost?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by de7h, Oct 10, 2007.

1. de7h

de7h Guest

I been wanting to get some ink for quite sometime I have friends that own shops, they just live kind of far. (check www.halotattoo.com)

My girlfriend and I are obsessed with tattoos. I'm wondering how much they cost? and how do they choose the price? I've had the idea of what I want for quite sometime. Do I just ask the artist if he can draw me a sketch-up? how much does that cost? Also what about the cost of colors? I'm probably going to get a lot of colors. I could ask my friends, but they usually say I got discounts or I didn't pay for it, but I'm going to be paying for it and I want it to look amazing so if you guys can help that would be great. Thanks.

2. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

they usually have a minimum for a small one, normally around $50-75. color doesn't cost more than black and white you almost always pay by the hour, so the more work they have to do the more its gonna cost. usually the sketch is free if you put down a deposit to get the tat. the best thing you can do is find a good artist and tell them what you want and have them design a tattoo in their own stile if the work is going to be intricate (rather than having an idea of exactly what you want it to look like before you show up). if its somthing small or simple you can just bring in a drawing.

3. de7h

de7h Guest