TAT Tattoo Conventions...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Martin Atchet, Feb 9, 2008.

1. They are having one in baltimore. I bought a weekend pass and am going back today.

Anyone have an experiences with them, thoughts, opinions?

2. MissChristine

MissChristine New Member

I have been to one, but unfortunately I don't remember it well. I had my first tattoo done at that convention, so it was all I could think about!

If I had the opportunity to go to another one, I'd certainly try to learn/see more than last time.

3. I met some good artists and found a couple I'm thinking about getting to get me a half sleeve! all in all a good venture.

4. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

The Salt Lake City Tattoo Convention is this coming weekend. Our shop has a booth every year for piercing and fuck, its nuts. Its definately a people watching event but in my opinion, a terrible place to get tattooed due to the simple fact of blood borne pathogens and transmission. I'm not talking about WHILE youre getting tattooed, but rather afterwards when all the drunk asshats who removed their wraps to show off their "sweet tat!" are walking around oozing and bleeding everywhere rubbing that shit up against your own broken skin. Its a health nightmare..im always in gloves and obsessively cleaning our booths.

Having said that, its fun as hell to go. There are competitions for tattoos, giveaways, you get a chance to meet amazing vendors, theres food and booze..you should go.