TAT Tatoo on my shaved head...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Peyomp, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

So I shaved my head. And I like it. I intend to keep it this way and shaved every 2-3 days.

I want a tatoo on my head, just behind the hairline, like Spider Jerusalem has...

[​IMG]

But, my own image. If I have a board meeting or something my hair will grow out in a week... and no head tatoo. Yes, I must monitor for balding and use drugs to prevent it, should it come.

I have two forearm tatoos, am plannin sleeves but can't afford em right now and this would be cheap and black.

Opinions?

2. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

[​IMG]

I'm thinking a black smiley face like this, about 2 inches tall. Just the eyes and mouth. That makes it easily changeable later on. Was considering something from a Tibetan Tangka, but frankly I get tired of explaining the tatoos I already have. The buddhist imagery would just be about being happy anyway.

3. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

if you want to do the buddhist imagery, then by all means go for it! you shouldnt have to explain tattoos anyway-they are for you, not for others. so as long as you know the meaning behind them, who cares if joe schmo doesnt get it? dont settle on something so permanent because others wont understand it at first glance.

i dont like explaining the ones i have that are easily understandable, let alone the ones that arent (i have an arabic symbol and an egyptian symbol among others).

but thats just my $0.02

4. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

I would not do the smiley face, but I think that shaved head tattoo's are really hot. I would go witht he buddhist imagery.

5. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

The imagery will of course be a very personal choice. But thanks for the encouragement on the head tatoo ;)

My hesitance on the buddhist imagery is that its all pretty sectarian. The take-home message is, "Be Happy." A smiley face says it :)

6. jlawrenc

jlawrenc New Member

I think thats a tight call, get the smiley, put it on the back of your melon maybe.:bigthumb:

7. inamorato

inamorato New Member

i like it on the front portion of your head like in the picture you showed... if i was you id go either black or a wierd color so it would catch your eye ya know... i think if i saw this tattoo on someone i would get a kick and be smiling :)

8. diaper eater

diaper eater OT Supporter

i shave my head every 3 days, and have been wanting some sort of head tatoo, not only would it look badass, but in 40 years when i have my hair grown out i can shave it and have something to look back on

9. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

hmm i cant wait to see this be sure to post some pics

10. Nefarious77

Nefarious77 Guest

One of the current tattoo magazines shows an older guy who has lost the hair on top and has a tat of a man pushing a lawn mower near the edge of his hairline. It was pretty funny.

EDIT: Found a pic

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2005
  11. diaper eater

diaper eater OT Supporter

haha, i wonder if that would look good on my completely bald head...