TAT tatoo idea

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by inamorato, Jan 31, 2005.

1. inamorato

inamorato New Member

ive got a wile till i decide on this or not, but i thought i would run it by ya'll so you could give me some ideas

i have a really great pet ferret(crawled its way into my heart) that i want to keep with me forever so i feel that a tatoo would be a great way to keep a little piece of him (duncan) with me. i am attached to this pet and feel as if it is my first born. im a wierd person and i have a wierd pet what can i say.

anyway what i was thinkin was to get a D (for duncan) on my right side just below my belt line and have lines from my upper left shoulder blade down around my side to the D ( the d would be the paw with little toes around it too) the lines would look like a scratch... but not some stupid rip looking scratches... just fine lines that look decent

any other ideas? (i know its wierd, but im a wierd person.)

thanks
    brad

2. JonDaAzn

JonDaAzn New Member

from a non-tatoo persons point of view, I would be worried about lines that long going all wonky on me

3. atomlowe

atomlowe meh....member

You'd have paw prints all across your back. Are you sure you want this or are you settling for this is some way? Meaning, you can't think of anything else and you kinda think this might be cool.

Personally, I don't like the idea, but to each their own.

4. inamorato

inamorato New Member

there is 2 paw prints below my waist line.... the onlything on my back is lines around my side diagonally like i have a deep scratch that started in my upper left shoulderblade all the way around to my front right hip.... it will eventually tie into a cross with wings to be tatooed in the middle just below my belt line the cross is pritty cool eventually i want something going from the wings around up to each of my shoulders on my back... atomlowe what your talking about sounds like you sould read the description again... dont know where ya got paw prints on my back from... just 2 paws.......where you'd barely see them if i had my shirt off. jondazn if the lines are thicker would they stay better?

5. inamorato

inamorato New Member

this is what i was thinking for the tatoo
    [​IMG][​IMG]then theres the reason[​IMG]
    this is the tatoo i want below my belly button... well it might need altered too...

Last edited: Feb 2, 2005
  6. atomlowe

atomlowe meh....member

my bad, I did misread.

still not my thing, but go for it if you like it.

7. discharge82

discharge82 Guest

tattos below the belly button are very un attractive. sorry.