TAT Tatoo idea

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Letifo, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Letifo

Letifo Moderator

A lot of people get tattoos of crosses. Generally because they are a christian and want to show respect to jesus and the price he paid for us, or something else similar along thsoe lines. I think i'm going to get a cross tattoo at some point as well (probably on forearm not sure), but i was thinking of another idea. I kind of want to get circles/holes tattooed on the insides of my wrists. Same basic idea out as the cross, respect and stuff, but i dunno a little more creative plus you can't really get two crosses. This won't be like tomorrow or anything, maybe not even any time soon (i have no tattoos as is), but the couple people i've run this by don't think it's that good of an idea. Just curious what people on here thought about it.

2. Getting a tattoo inked and the stigmata inked are two different things entirely. If you want to do something for religious reasons I would probably stay away from the stigmata, but that is just me.

3. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

4. Letifo

Letifo Moderator

yeah, since i'm not getting it in the next couple days (probably wouldn't be for a little while) i was testing the waters with my other friends too, generally people don't think it's a good idea. :dunno: in the end the decision is mine, but, it's interesting to see what others think nonetheless.

5. Letifo

Letifo Moderator

i wouldn't really describe it completely as a stigmata either, i'm not getting anything on my back or around the top of my head to correspond either. I guess i'd consider doing my feet... but probably not.

6. 01000101

01000101 New Member

sounds kinda sacreligious to me

7. Letifo

Letifo Moderator

why is it more sacreligious than a cross? a couple people have said that, and that's what kind of makes me nervous. I don't see how it's more sacreligious than a cross though, it's the same idea. Isn't the whole point of the tattoo what it means to you and shit? :dunno: I'm not completely decided yet, i have 0 tattoos so far.