FRK Tantra...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Tosh, Aug 19, 2004.

1. Tosh

Tosh Active Member

My fianceé and I are looking into getting into Tantric sex... She's already into Yoga and gets me to participate occasionally and am interested in Tantra in general. Anyone here practice it or have any advice or info they can share about getting started?

Perhaps an idiots guide to Tantra?
    Please for the love of god don't tell me there is such a book...

2. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I wish i could get into this. I just dont have the patience to be so still and ..."connected". I just like to fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck..lol. I'll give this a try sometime eventually, but right now, Im still a kid in the candystore eating as much as I can as fast as I can. :hs:

3. kitty

kitty Uppity ass cat OT Supporter

Well...there are tons of books,web sites, and even videos. I have nothing againist good ol' fashion tie me to the bed and call me betty fuck, but Tantric Sex is the best sex I've ever had!!Oh, it's also the best sex I've ever, ever had!
    It basicly boils down to exciting all of your senses, taking time, watching how you both breath, being in the moment and totally focused on each other and the art of making love!!
    I doubt I fully answered all your questions, but there are plenty of web sites. And feel free to ask anything... if I can answer, I will. :bigthumb:

4. videogrl

videogrl Guest

ok here is were the dumb college kid comes out :mamoru: what is tantra?

5. kitty

kitty Uppity ass cat OT Supporter

6. Tosh

Tosh Active Member

To sum it up, with dicipline you can extend the feeling of orgasm as long as you want :eek2:

Lots more but thats the shit that draws people in.
    Don't get me wrong, I like to fuck fuck fuck :) But this is way above that...

7. n3wb

n3wb Guest

I need to incorporate this into my BDSM stuff.

8. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

That's how I am. When I first heard about it, I was all about trying it out ... but I just don't have time. It's hard for my husband and I to manage to get any alone time. I'd love to hear stories on how it goes though!

9. Lasu

Lasu 2.0

There aren't 'cliffnotes' to Tantric sex. It takes lots of time, practice, and concentration. I had practice transcendental meditation for months to even maintain tantric orgasm for more than a few minutes.

It's worth the effort. :hs:

10. Ractoon

Ractoon Shibumi in progress...