TAT Tanning

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by verbal, Jun 13, 2007.

1. verbal

verbal Active Member

I know a tan can effect a tattoo, always protect them, etc. But I'm curious...

Aside from protecting their tattoos, anyone here actually like getting a tan? :hsugh: Saw a thread a few weeks ago about tanning and a lot of people said they avoid the sun.

I have to use every little bit of summer that Michigan gets since it's only about three months. Until this year I only had one tattoo, but now I have three. One of them I definitely want to keep nice and crisp, but I still want a tan. I'm gonna look funny with an untanned circle on my chest, but I don't care. :hs:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2007
  2. alove_85

alove_85 New Member

I made that thread, and I use a tanning bed, BUT, I only have tats on my lower arms so I found an obvious solution. I lay in the tanning beds with my arms above my head so they're not in the bed, plus I cover them with cloth just in case :big grin: Also, I work outside for a living so I put a little zinc oxide on them while and work, and it works well.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2007
  3. alove_85

alove_85 New Member

I think I would be way more interested in seeing the tattoo and what it was then to even notice a white spot :wiggle::hsd: