FRK Tame erotic story written for a guy who liked the idea of "sharing"

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 123yenxtc, Jun 1, 2006.

1. 123yenxtc

123yenxtc New Member

May 4, 2006
    Cliffs: True story of a girl and guy having an unexpected tryst. (Female masturbation and guy gets blow job.)

[FONT=&quot]The only other person I’ve met through a personals ad was Flynn (yes, just like the James Coburn movie) and I met him shortly after I met you. Like you, he’s a 6 foot tall white boy with very nice hands (no mistaking what I like in my men!). We had a nice tonic at e*lix*r in West Hollywood and it was very pleasant, very casual, lots of candid discussion about sex, my first experience with you, my musings, and I was on my way. It was funny, though, because he pointed out all the people he recognized from the personals at the place – I guess it’s a popular place for internet dating for people who don’t drink coffee. He recognized two women from their pictures.
    [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Late last week after being in traffic for 3 hours, getting out of a ticket only to get into an accident shortly afterwards, I was in his area and, teetering on road rage or a complete breakdown, I called him. Recognizing my need to chill a bit, he kindly invited me into his home.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It was 9:30am and he was prepping lunch for a friend so I climbed up and sat on top of his very tall kitchen counter. He was going through the preparations for a steak salad and garlic crouton menu and I kept getting in the way. You know how when someone is in your way but you’re being polite and trying to work around them when it would be much simpler to just ask them to move? I was still deflating from the morning commute and yammering on about the traffic, the LAPD cop who extended me a courtesy (thank god for the “get out of jail free” card – haven’t had a ticket in 10 years), then the blue Jeep Grand Cherokee that rear ended me. Fortunately we were in the same kind of car so the damage was bumper to bumper. Then he was giving me the occasional “uh huhs” as I told him it had been a long time since I’ve had honest-to-God cock in cunt up against the wall hot, steamy, mind-blowing, fucking sex. He stopped and asked why that was. I told him my theory about the last 10 years, how somewhere in subconscious I felt responsible for my ex’s stroke and how it pretty much paralyzed me sexually for a long time. I told him that writing it all out, revisiting the event, brought a floodgate of emotions out. The prior heart attack, uncontrolled diabetes, refusal to stop smoking, and anger/self-pity were more of a factor than my demands, but because of the angry words the night before and my determination to give an ultimatum the following day, I let guilt build a fortress around my ability to feel pleasure without feeling “dirty.” It was as if I didn’t deserve to feel pleasure anymore. I was in a state of perpetual self flagellation. He wanted to know how I felt that morning. I told him about my recent 48-hour nonstop crying fugue and that when the reflection and obsessive need to beat myself up had passed and my head cleared, “for the first time in a long time, I knew I was going to be okay.” It was a noteworthy moment for me.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was between him and his knives so when he reached for a knife and I tried to move out of his way, we sort of bumped. We laughed and he put his hand on top of mine which was resting on my thigh, he looked at me with such a tender, understanding, concerned and unfaltering gaze, that when I didn’t blink or turn away, he brought his head to my level and kissed me, gently, on the lips. I felt no need to pull away, to feign coyness, to do anything but enjoy that kiss. He put his hands on my face, kissed me deeply, and asked me if that was okay to do.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Yes” I said, my eyes closed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]At this point he was between my legs, he in jeans, and I in a black wool jersey dress. The button of his Levi’s felt cold against the bared skin above the stocking top. I could feel his cock growing. It pressed against my pubic bone. He whispered in my right ear, “Come with me.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He lifted me off the tiled counter and led me to his bedroom. There were lots of pillows on the bed and the morning light was filtered through the window shades, creating a very pleasant ambiance, very similar to how a harem's communal area is romanticized in the media.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Get up on the bed.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Being a smartass, I kicked off my 5 inch Laurent Dacade shoes, stood up on his bed and started to jump on it.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Very funny. Come to the edge of the bed,” he said as he arranged my shoes next to the closet and my cell and watch in neat rows on the dresser (can you say anal?).
    [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]I walked to the edge of the bed, bent to his level, and let him kiss me some more.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Get on all fours”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was on my hands and knees, still fully dressed. He leaned into my body, still in his clothing. He smacked my ass two times on each cheek. Playfully, no real sting was felt. He rubbed his cock through all layers of our clothing between my ass cheeks. He rubbed his hands over both butt cheeks, noticing that there was a very silky layer of clothing between my butt and my dress.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Turn over”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was on my back; my hair was fanned out around my head, looking like an oriental odalisque. He took his shoes off and lay next to me on his side. He was to my right. He gathered my hands together and "pinned" both of them, at the wrist, with one hand, above my head. With the other, he felt my body through my dress, running his hands over both breasts, kneading them lightly at the points, getting my nipples to respond.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He rolled over onto his back.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Get on top of me.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I straddled him, my pussy sliding over in a back-forward motion over his very hard cock that was straining in its layers of clothing. I ran the backs of my fingernails against the skin on his neck, his throat, his yoga-muscled stomach, and his sides. He closed his eyes and shivered. “Keep doing that. It’s an incredible sensation. You have the softest hands. God I LOVE what you are doing!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I leaned over his body and started to lick one of his nipples. When I started to suck on it, he stated, “You can go harder.” So I did. He let out a muffled groan of pleasure.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He unfastened my dress and parted it, revealing my matching black and pink satin ½ cup bra, garter skirt, and thong bikini.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“My God this is sexy. What is it? Is this satin? Silk?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Satin. Just good old cheap Fredericks of Hollywood”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“It’s wonderful. We should check out Trashy Lingerie and AGENT PROVOCATEUR” he said while using his hands to hold my hips, grinding and gliding the warm silkiness over his cock with more pressure. “Let’s get you out of that dress.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“You know about Agent Provocateur?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]”Of course – it’s just down the street from here. I have to see their display every day when I go to work.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He undressed me, like an adult would a small child. I felt small and inexperienced, very shy. I love being undressed by a man slowly. I loved being told what to do in the bedroom.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was out of my dress. I still had all my lingerie on. He reached behind my back and unhooked my bra. At first he was awkward, but ultimately successful.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was still straddling him. He was feeling the weight of each breast with both of his hands, kneading them and coning them into hard points at the nipple. He brought me closer to him so he could wrap his lips around them. He sucked on my nipples until my toes were curled. With one in his mouth he sucked, lipped, and licked it. The unattended nipple had an index finger circling the surface of the nipple point, much like you would do a wine glass to make it sing. Then he would switch to the other. My pussy was starting to ache and get wet. I was embarrassed by this.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He gently lay me down on my back again. He looked at the garter slip and asked, “How does this work?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I unsnapped all four garters. He slid the skirt off my hips, the baby pink stockings off my legs, and put it with the rest of my discarded clothing. I was down to my black and pink satin thong bikini.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He kissed me, running his tongue over the tip of mine, sucking on my bottom lip. His hands were on my stomach, warming the skin as it spiraled its way down to the front of my bikini. He delved into the space between my legs and sucked his breath in sharply. “You’ve waxed” he said approvingly. “It’s very smooth. God this feels nice.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Just last week” I said.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He stroked the outer lips of my pussy, the ones that were just outside of the panty. He ran his fingers over the crotch of my panties and said, “Someone’s getting excited. I can feel how wet you are.” I was embarrassed. But the embarrassment made me more excited.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He slipped his fingers into my panties and I gasped. It felt nice. Using the wetness he rubbed lengthwise strides on either side of my lips, avoiding insertion into my pussy and avoiding teasing my clit.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He had my wrists together in his hand again. There was no real restraining in place. I could have moved my arms at any time. But having my hands gathered in his, feeling "helpless," while he stroked my pussy lips was quite nice.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Would you like me to make you come?” His mouth was right at my ear.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He brought his fingers closer to my clit. He started to stroke my clit in an up and down manner, causing all sorts of electrical sensations in my body.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Your clit is getting so hard” he chuckled.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was trying to meet his soft touch, grind my pussy against his hand, I needed a harder touch.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Tell me what to do. Harder? Softer? Circles?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I didn’t know what to say. I wanted to say “HARDER” but felt shy about telling him what I wanted. He put more pressure on my clit, alternating between the up and down and circling motions on my clit, occasionally inserting his fingers deep into my pussy for more lubrication. When he had his fingers deep in my pussy, I gasped again. I wanted to say how, but couldn’t describe where to touch me deep inside. The frustration was building. He slid my panties off my hips and I kicked them off with my feet.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He released my wrists and brought my hands to my pussy.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Touch yourself.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I had one hand spreading my pussy lips wide; I licked the fingers of my other hand and started to rub my clit in circling motions. He continued to stroke the outside of my pussy lips, continuing to rub the seeping wetness into and around my pussy.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“You want to come, don’t you?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Just keep doing what you are doing.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He would kiss my face, roll my nipples between his fingers, kiss my neck, and suck my right nipple. All these sensations were driving me insane.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Where do you want my fingers?” he asked, sensing from the flushing of my skin and the concentration on my face.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Inside. Please. Inside me.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He licked his long fingers and nudged my hands a little as he found my pussy, and slowly, deliberately, inserted two fingers deep into my pussy. He started to slide his fingers in and out of my pussy while I continued to try to grasp the threads of my impending orgasm.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]His fingers were deep in my pussy; my one hand was stretching my pussy lips painfully wide, flattening and creating more surface area for my hardened clit to be stroked with the other hand. His cock was granite against my hip. His mouth was on my neck, kissing me in a very sensitive place behind my ear. There was no warning when my orgasm hit. I felt every little ounce of breath scream into his shoulder. I may have bit him. I’m not sure. I felt like I was being turned inside out from the pussy. I had convulsions that kept my body having shuddering spasms every 4-5 seconds. This must have gone on for at least a minute after I came. He held me tight against his chest until the last of the shuddering ceased. I smelled his deodorant. It was the same scent as yours. It was such a nice, warm, rolling orgasm. Slow in its buildup and release. Being held tightly after an orgasm helped prevent any insecurity I get ordinarily when I come. It was very nice.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“That was a long one. You need that, didn’t you?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Yes. Oh my God yes.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Afterwards, we just lay there. He needed to finish making lunch and I needed to get to work. Still, we lay there for a while, not really saying anything but "we need to get up." He still had a raging hard on. It was uncomfortable so he took his jeans off. The front of his shorts was SOAKED with pre-cum. He said that I was tiny. If we ever decided to have actual sex in the future, he would have to be mindful of that.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“I’m not long, but I’m a little wider than most.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He wasn’t kidding. He needed to change into a fresh pair of shorts. He stood up, went to his dresser and took out a clean pair. He kicked off his current pair. His cock was pointing straight up. It had an unusual red, spidery, thin vein on the top of his shaft. His cock was average in length, maybe 6-1/2 inches long, but its circumference was about as wide around as a can of Monster Energy Drink. I was standing in front of him when he said, “Well, this’ll be embarrassing when my lunch appointment shows up,” and he pointed to his protruding cock-head above the waistband of his tighty-whities. It was neither an invitation nor a demand, but I took his cock in my hands.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My fingers were placed so that when I was stroking the length of his cock my fingertips were caressing the underside, the “seam,” of his cock and balls.[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“You’ll make me come if you keep doing that.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So I kept doing it. His body was in a state of total rigidity. I would stroke his cock with one hand and cup his balls with the other, lightly teasing the skin with my fingers and palms. He started to make some guttural sounds, unintelligible words.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I kneeled in front of him and trying to see how this was going to work, I rested the head of his cock on my tongue. Getting it wet, I pretty much sucked the length of it in. He was not calm nor in control any longer. I think he wanted me to stop but couldn’t bring himself to stopping me. I felt his hips rock my face at least twice before he let out a loud gasp. The girth of his cock was too large for me to escape having an enormous load of come get ejected over and over into my throat, forcing me to swallow every bit so I could breath again. (He is a hypochondriac and tests frequently and is clean).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Afterwards, he nearly collapsed. “My legs are shaking” and they were. He tried to put the clean shorts he still had in his hands on, needing a wall to help balance himself. He couldn’t walk for a while and his cock was still rock hard. The spidery vein was just a bit redder than when I first noticed it. It was kind of funny that he couldn’t keep his cock contained in his shorts until several minutes passed. Only then could he put his jeans back on.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My thoughts on telling you a story a day, like Queen Scheherazade did for King Shahryar in Hezar-afsana (basis for "1001 Arabian Nights"), intrigues me. Only mine would incorporate my erotic adventures with or without you and be called "1001 Erotic Nights."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot](The legend goes that every day Shahryar would marry a new virgin, and every day he would send yesterday's wife to be beheaded. Scheherazade volunteers to be the king's new wife, trusting in her ability as a storyteller to save her from the fate of her predecessors.[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Each night Scheherazade would create a new story with the ending in suspense. For 1001 nights this went on and, in the end, Shahryar spared her life (and the world benefited from her 1001 stories). The nucleus of these stories is formed by an old Persian book called Hezar-afsana (the Thousand Myths))[/FONT]
  2. awlewis

awlewis New Member

Jun 28, 2004
  3. 123yenxtc

123yenxtc New Member

May 4, 2006