FRK tallahassee, fl strip clubs, toy shops etc

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by danw82, Jan 31, 2008.

1. danw82

danw82 New Member

Any strip clubs for me and the wife to visit? We'll be their from the 9th to 16th/17th of next month to see her 2 aunts (young party type and freaky) and was looking for some fun while we're their. Anything sex related we're open. not sure if this is the place to ask or not for this but this is the only section I view on off topic. lol

2. VibraNation

VibraNation www.VibraNation.com

I know this is a little cliche, but you should really shop online for toys. MUCH better price...

3. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Until someone from that area responds..... have you tried an online search for Gentlemen's Clubs or Strip Clubs or Adult Entertainment. Some areas use different names and larger places may have webpages! :)

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: This is coming from someone who lived at a time in Tallahassee....you don't want to go to a strip club there. You'd be better off driving all the way down to Tampa.

There are however a ton of adult shops up there.

5. danw82

danw82 New Member

i know but we like to see in person and get a hands on look/feel before we buy sometimes. something online may not catch our eye but in person it's like wow that looks pretty neat.

I've searched around some but wanted to hear from people that have been there if their was any.