SRS Tall Glass of Hatorade :rant:

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Silvertone, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Silvertone

Silvertone New Member

So... where to begin.

Well, approximately 9 hours ago, one of my housemates injured himself with a t-shirt cannon he built. He made it out of PVC (bad choice obviously) and over-pressurized the expansion chamber. One of the caps blew up (read: shattered from the immense pressure) and injured the kid. Ran to get the first aid kit, someone else beat me to it. Ran to get ice, Someone else beat me to it.

so i waited to see if i could help somehow. by this time about 10 people are all in the kitchen area, and only one is tending to the kids wounds (housemate's, g/f, almost done training to be a nurse). Meanwhile, i had food that i cooked just before the incident getting cold nearby. I start eating (i'm mad hungry, no dinner), and all of a sudden one of my housemates, who's trying to take control of the situation, yells "[silvertone] get that food out of the fucking kitchen!" (read as very angry, pussyhurt, and caustic all at once).

I grab my shit, i'm pissed off, and i tell the guy to eat a dick.

He gets someone else to drive the kid to the hospital, but tags along to make sure its all handled properly. Obviously this kid is a control freak.

When he got back around midnight, i got a lovely email from him:

all this from "eat a dick", and the e-thuggery came from the NEXT ROOM (i live next to the fucker)

I knock on his door and tell him that the next time he wants to bash me he should say it to my face. Apparently this was a wrong decision because he opens up hollering at me and telling me how I'm a terrible member of the house because I was in his way.

I'm totally calm throughout this, but he's literally pushing me and trying to start shit. I sit down and assume a relaxed position, trying to ease tension. I try reasoning with him, telling him that I was awaiting instruction and he had no right to yell at me.

More yelling and threats from him.

I go back to my room and as I'm leaving he says "unless you apologize for what you said to me, you're dead to me and i will do everything in my power to get you out of this house" :hsugh:

so i calmly sent him this email:

i'm not in the wrong, am i? And if not, what should i do about this kid? He dishes it out but cannot take it at all.

cliffs: Pussyhurt housemate yells at me. I tell him to eat a dick, He threatens to vote me out of the house for it.

UPDATE: The fucker apologized via email, and will be giving me a formal apology when I get back to the house.

what a fucking tool.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2008
  2. 2500

2500 Guest

Vote being the key word.

If HE'S pussyhurt, there isn't much he can do if its left to a vote. If the entire house is pussyhurt, then, who the hell wants to live with them anyways?

I wouldn't worry about it.

3. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

I think you handled the situation rather well, actually. You "man'd up" by sending him that email.. You're trying to settle the drama, which I think is a great notion within itself.

You'll be alright, and congrats on being the mature one.

4. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Is this a frat house or something?

5. Exiled

Exiled New Member

beat the living shit out of him

That's what Crowbarzilla would do

6. Silvertone

Silvertone New Member

yeah. he threatened to debrother me and i was like :ugh2:. thats where we both went back into our rooms.

i was so pissed off at the kid i didnt fall asleep until 6 AM. fuck.

7. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

i wouldn't be comfortable living with a person like that.

8. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

QUIT BEING A PUSSY

he doesnt respect you and now you just made it worse by backing down like a little bitch.

sorry to be insulting, but you will be better of if you treat him how he treats you

instead of letting him walk all over you

edit:

oh its a frat house? just fucking fight the kid. theres more people in the frat house than just him.

i would just beat the living piss out of that little bitch and then move up the 'frat' chain

you have more frat brothers, he is not one of them; he is not your brother, he already has somethign against you and ill bet you 50 dollars that some of your brothers have already seen your email.

9. Silvertone

Silvertone New Member

I didn't pussy out. The kid is psycho and starting a fight would just expedite his cause (getting rid of me). By letting his shit go it stopped being my problem, and he had to brood over it on his own.

as for the 'Frat Chain' I could honestly not give a flying fuck. I'm friends with the people I want to be and our house is small enough (30 brothers) that there's not much of a chain to climb.

Oh and no one cares when this kid gets pissed because he just goes on the war path. So emails of fighting are usually responded to (by other brothers) as "We dont want to know and we dont care. Take care of your own shit." (read: they wouldnt care about an email from him)

Yeah... I'm not comfortable living with him. He's got a constant case of PMS (probably because of all the sand in his vagina), and the fact that he was president last semester didnt exactly help his ego get any smaller.

10. 2500

2500 Guest

Vote him out if hes psycho.

11. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

if no one cares, then just tell him to fuck off and go about your day to day routine, in 4 years (or upon graduation) you will never have to see him again.

they would laugh about the email YOU SENT HIM. not the one he sent you.

either fight or be civil like men brah

but apologizing just makes him feel like he was right in the first place to be a dick about the situation.

12. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Why did you even respond to the email?

Unless someone can speak to me in a reasonable, respectful, civil way, I will not have an argument/debate with him or her.

I would have deleted that email and not done a single thing about it. Responding only escalated the situation.

13. Silvertone

Silvertone New Member

yeah well he wanted to fight and I wanted to be civil. I wasn't going to lower myself to his level, and like i said, no one cares about the emails he gets. He's always complaining about someone so no one really cares what he's bitching about anymore.

And he apologized about being a dick, if you read the update you would know.

14. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Dude the next step was to punch the keep not back down and say sorry.

15. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I would have LHK'd his ass