Talking to Your Girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MagicGAT, Feb 13, 2006.

1. MagicGAT

MagicGAT New Member

Ya I know your supposed to let ur GF talk about everything but Ive got a couple questions
    1) Does ANYONE actually like talking with thier SO occasionally besides me?

2) Is it ever okay to actually tell the chick how in love with her you really are

3) Has anyone ever had a first serious relationship turn into The Big One

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

You sound REALLY young. Don't rush into things thinking they are something they might not be.
    That being said, I DO talk about everything with my husband.
    I DO tell him every day how incredibly in love with him I still am (and he does the same).
    I DO enjoy talking to him (more than occasionaly :ugh: too)
    I am sincerely skeptical that anybody's first 'serious' relationship turns into 'the big one' (I'm assuming you mean marriage?), since that first big 'boyfriend/girlfriend' thing seems to be happening around 7th-8th grade nowadays.

3. Pringles

Pringles New Member

yes I love talking to my SO more than anyone else, I assume that helps me know that she is the one?

Like the guy above me said, I guess it depends how far in you are, but I'm more than happy to tell her how much I love her becaus she needs to know.

The last one I cant say b/c this is my first one but it has lasted and I tend to be a quality chooser, as I do lots of research before I pick my products. She was begging me to start dating her and that helped me decide if she was the one at the time. If it sticks I don't know, but I dont see why it wouldnt.

4. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

You aren't supposed to let your gf talk about everything :hsugh: If you don't enjoy talking to your SO (more than just "occasionally"), then why bother being in a relationship with them?

Yes, it's ok to tell them. Just don't do it after you've known her for a few days/weeks. Wait until you've been together for a few months and you've really gotten to know each other.

No, and I wouldn't want it to. You will both change a lot when you get older and you need to experience more than 1 relationship to know what you really want.

5. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

1. Yeah, I love talking with my SO

2. Sure, but not every day - or even every week in my opinion.

3. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Not me!

6. RotiEatter

RotiEatter New Member

my friend is marrying the first girl he ever went out with, they are getting married sometime this year. I forget the exact date.