Talking to his girl at work... but I'm a virgin.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Killuminati, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

Well I'm 21 years old and not very good with the ladies. I'm going to her house and have a reason to think she wants to fuck. She's a couple of years older. I have no clue on what to do... Will she be able to tell if I'm not experienced? I'm very nervous about telling her before hand. Don't know how she will react... Fuck I might just tell her that I'm not very experienced. One other thing she's married... But she's already messed around so I'm not too worried about that.

2-9-06

UPDATE:

Well, I went over there and we chilled and watched the game over there (boring ass game). Nothing happened so it's all good. Her husband knew I was coming. She told him and he said it was ok. (I did crash on her couch)

BREAKING NEWS:

I talked to her today and her husband found out about her dude on the side. Well, needless to say he is threatening a divorce and threatening to take her kids away... So I'm fucking glad I didn't get in the middle of all that shit. Thanks for the advice guys!! I could have lost my life/ job!!! All my friends were saying go for it, but you guys changed my mind.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2006
  2. toeshoes

toeshoes Guest

Don't tell her. She won't be able to tell. She'll probably take the lead. Good luck :big grin:

3. skelm

skelm New Member

She's married.. Who gives a fuck if she's messed around before, do you really want to be 'that guy'... Heck if it's your first time your bound to get somewhat emotionally attached and she isn't going to be able to help you there...

Move on mate, move on.

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Fuck you, I hope her husband comes around and rips out your balls. You are a worthless piece of shit... A PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT!!

If her husband doesnt find you, hopefully someone else will end your worthless existence.

You will stay a virgin forever because you are nothing but a fucked up loser.

Even considering sleeping with a woman you KNOW is married... karma's a bitch.

5. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

X2

6. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Not saying the "other" isnt a scumbag. But shouldnt the brunt of ur anger lay on the wife? I mean, she is the one that took the vows and what not.

7. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Granted her ass would be on the curb crying for mommy to save her from the refrigerator box she'd be living in, but I'd kick the guy's ass that cheated with her, too.

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

She isnt the one posting here :dunno:

Yea she is trash, no doubt.

However if he gets with her, knowing she is married, he is just a worthless as her. Yea, she deserves to be fucked with a baseball bat... she didnt start the thread though.:o

I just have it out for cheaters, ive been through it and so have many of my closest friends and relatives. It really destroys lives, and knowingly helping to destroy someone's life like that can't be justified.

9. Werdna

Werdna Livin' the SLO Life...

you need to be honest dude, that way if you do suck she'll understand. also, some chicks get off on "teaching" guys like you

be confident. be honest. always.

10. zee_ro

zee_ro New Member

or just dont do a fucking whore on ur first time. i wouldnt. its ur first time dude... she just wants to fuck, thats it.

11. low20

low20 Member

1. she will know when you come in 3 minutes and go limp
    2. why the fuck would you mess aruond with a married woman even if shes
    done it before with others. thats not cool. or are you just that desperate?

12. skelm

skelm New Member

13. Verene

Verene New Member

I sense issues with this situation. Namely losts of dishonestly. You want to lie about your experience. She wants to lie about what she is doing. This whole relationship is set up to be a lie. And relationships need to be founded on trust.

Rather than asking how to tell her you don't have experience. I think you should be asking how to tell her you don't want to dick around with a married woman.

14. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

Everyone CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

This is a guy that is so new to this and he finally has a chance to lose his virginity, that he is confused. Very confused. He has now come in here asking for advice and you fuckers jumped on all over him like a fat kid on a cupcake.

I will agree with the thread in saying don't do it. I will tell you why.
    It will infact ruin lives. Even if she has done it before. Actually that is more reason not to do it. Not only can it help ruin their marriage, it can ruin a family if they have kids, it can ruin her job if they found out she is cheating her husband, it can ruin you too. You could end up with a disease first of all. She could end up pregnant. Your job could be in jeopardy.

Worst case and most likely....her husband could find out.
    Nothing sets a man off more than finding out his wife is being fucked by another guy (as you can see just a small taste from this thread alone). There are many men out there that hold no reguard for the consequences of doing something to you. It can be the thing that can make a lot men snap and do things that could possibly put them in prison for what they might do to you. I am serious about this. I am telling you that even discression is not foolproof, especially since this is your first time ever having sex and you have no idea how to be discrete about this kind of thing. Second, you will want to go back for more than once. I promise you that.

All in all. Don't do it. Plain and simple. Just stop thinking about it and decide right now not to do it. Don't even think about what you coulda woulda done. Be thankful you didn't do it, and take note that you made the right decision by not going over there and not doing anything with her. It may just be the best decision you have ever made or will make in your life.

15. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

Shit!!!!!! You guys got me really thinking about this. Solus Emsu hit it on the dot i am confused. I know I want some ass real bad and never really been in this situation. I know it kind of feels wrong.... I'm not looking for a relationship just someone to fuck around with. Shit I"m gonna be stressing on this.

16. Beercan

Beercan Aluminum Member

:rofl: I was about to say that I'm in almost exactly the same situation... until the marriage part :bowrofl:

17. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

I wish you hadn't posted that. Now, I have to make a tough decision. Part of me wants to hit that a few times and tear out. And another part of me feels for her husband.

18. low20

low20 Member

you gotta just get it out of your head..ur 21 right? comon thats not that old to be a virgin...well not to everyone atleast...wait it out a little more...meet a chick thats not married and it will feel a lot better..if you do this you will feel guilt and you will be nervous that her hubby will find out and come beat the crap out of you with a crowbar...theres other girls out there and they WILL come along prolly before you expect....this shouldnt be a tough choice especially with the points made so far by others....forget it and move on.

19. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

How can you possibly be confused about this? There's not one single thing confusing about the fact that she's married. Nor is there anything confusing about the fact that "fucking around with" a married woman is wrong. Nor is there anything confusing about the fact that you're a douche for even thinking about this and still considering it.

I know you're a virgin, but wake the fuck up, man. Having sex the first time isn't THAT important that you have to do it like this. Wait it out, find a nice SINGLE girl, and get busy if you're that desparate. Besides, you can't miss something you've never had. If you go getting involved with this married woman, you'll be really depressed when she stops banging you and suddenly you still have no game, can't get laid, and are craving it because you've had it.

20. tamiyaDrifter

tamiyaDrifter Lurker

What?! She is married, fuck another girl!

21. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Ah, desperate....

Yes, you're desperate and herein lies the answer to all your problems. Quite frankly, because of your lack of social and dating skills you are being forced to contemplate the lowest possibile denominator - a married, cheating, lying whore of a woman with a man who will probably kill you. Yes, sex is fun, but that is really not worth it. I can add even more items to the list of reasons to avoid it, but I will refrain because I think you have the idea. (Seriously, don't do her.)

What you should do is stop for a few minutes and ask yourself "Fuck, why am I 21 and thinking about this? Why don't I have a nice young GF who wants to spend the night with me, no attachements to some other guy? What am I going to do about this?" The answer is simple.

You need to study how to be with women.

Just like learning to drive a car, and drive it well, you took time and effort and learned from other sources. Now you can probably parallel park, pump your own gas, and maybe even rebuild an engine. All it took was time and dedication of your time and mind. So why don't you spend some time learning how to be with women? It's really not all that hard, and I think that within 1-2 months you could be on the opposite end of the spectrum.

I don't have my complete list of resources available right now, but here are some:

www.Friendzoned.com - this is my personal site.
    www.SpeedSeduction.com - check out the newbies guide and Commonly Asked Questions
    www.SoSuave.net - a great forum for general advice, in my opinion
    www.AskMen.com/dating/docLove - I really like this guy's advice, and I think it *might* be a good fit for you. Take note: Not all articles on that site are by him, so check the author.
    www.DocLove.com - this is his site. You can buy his "Dating Dictionary" / system on eBay for a discount, and I think you would benefit from it.
    www.MysteryMethod.com - this site has a nice little eBook that can help you learn to approach women (if you have a hard time doing that.)

I am sure there are 200+ books on Amazon.com about flirting (although I've never bought any, personally) which you may want to check out as well.

All in all, you need to simply open your eyes and realize that the reason WHY you are not getting laid is because you have never practiced with women. You're just like every other guy, and sooner or later you have to figure out how to be with women.

You have to understand where I am coming from by now, I am sure. So let me give you some advice specific to your situation.

First, you are violating the #1 rule of dating, in my opinion: Don't date women who are taken.

#2 is don't date women who are crazy (and she's clearly out there)

#3 is only date women who are honest, loyal, caring, flexible, and giving. Of this list, your married chick is *maybe* giving in the fact that she'll give you sex (maybe) with no strings attached (maybe). What worries me most is that it's clear that you are desperate (yes, she can tell), it's clear that you are a virgin (yes, she can tell) and it's clear that she is taking GREAT advantage of you.

Now, let me ask you this: Assuming you've not experienced with women, what are you going to do when this shit blows up in your face? What happens if she gets pregnant, tells her husband, she wants to keep it and he figures out where you live? Are you ready to deal with some pissed off guy with a shotgun? Hey, I've got two shotguns and know how to use them; any guy fucking my SO is going to be lucky to be in pain for less than 5 minutes.

Now let's say it all goes off without a hitch. Are you going to tell anyone? Who are you going to talk to about it? What happens if it gets out? Now you have a reputation as a cheater, and if a normal woman comes along she won't want anything to do with you. Your reputation is a lot more important than you know, believe me. Potential women will think less of you.

And, of course, while you are spending all this time focused on this married chick (called "one-itis") you are ignoring all the other single women who would love to be asked out. Have you looked around and seen who is interested? Have you asked anyone out? What have you done?

Look, all I am saying is that you have to learn to crawl, to walk before you go jump off this cliff (you're skipping right over "running" in my opinion and heading for certain disaster!) So why not spend some time getting yourself up to snuff so you can understand what is going on?

You'll be glad you did. I started when I was 30 (I'm 36 now) and wish someone had told me all this when I was ... um ... 16?

Good luck.

22. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

Thanks, for the advice bro. She told me that she told her husband that I was coming over... :ugh2: I could be getting friend zoned, but I'm not sure she's a fucking flirt. She asked me if I was scared she told her husband. Is it possible she just wants someone to talk to?? She already told me about her cheating.. and I thought wtf is she telling me this for. Maybe she is just feeling guilty and wanted someone to talk with. So, maybe this will work out ok. I might just get drunk and watch the game with her.

23. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

She told her husband? Um ... you're into an interesting zone, here, you do know that right? Coming from the perspective of a highly ... um ... experienced guy, I've met plenty of folks who are looking for a third partner. Now, this is not always for her, it may be just as much be for him ... :noes:

Anything is possible, but the facts here tell the truth: You are getting involved with a woman who can give you no more than 50% of her time and energy. You cannot spend the night with her, you cannot get close to her, and she cannot reciprocate any in-depth energy to you as she is married. So not only is she a bad woman (as mentioned before) she can only give you half - or less than half - of the attention you deserve.

The fact that she is talking to you about her telling the husband, her cheating, and I assume other things presents itself to me that she is treating you like a child. Does she have any kids? If not, then I would say there is a VERY good chance that you are friendzoned in the maternal way. Essentially, my theory on being friendzoned is when a woman treats you like her child and not her lover. A child is not sexual, so you get no lovin' from her.

I suspect you are going to get a lot of headache for nothing. It sounds like your dating skills are a little sub-par, which is no big deal, but if you waste time on her you won't be able to develop yourself into a more mature and responsible partner for some other woman. The fact that she told you about the cheating, and the husband knows, AND that you accept she is cheating tells her that you have no morals and no standards so you are not a quality person she can have anything long term with - if she does anything at all.

Me, personally, I suspect you'll get tricked into talking to her a lot about her problems, which means you are giving her free therapy. I always tell guys not to get into therapy with anyone more than you have to - and I mean like no more than 5 minutes a day. All topics of conversation should be fun, flirty, joking, romantic. I think you're getting babied and taken advantage of.

You'd score big points in your life and in her book (although she cannot reward you for it) by telling her that you cannot get involved with a married woman in any way. It would show that you have morals, respect for her marriage, and a backbone, and the self-control and disclipline to back it up. This is what makes a man attractive because it exhudes CONFIDENCE that you will find a better woman down the line.

So ... if I were you, I would very politely tell her that the situation makes you uncomfortable. Or, go hang out but get to know the husband and basically ignore her. Either way, they have nothing to offer you in terms of learning how to have a quality, long term, intimate, and romantic relationship. If you stick around them, you'll come to believe that all women are liars and cheats, and all men are doomed to have their woman fool around with other men.

That's not how it works if you are educated on quality relationships. ;)

24. MrMan

MrMan New Member

^ Seriously, rape in the making?

25. C.K.

C.K. New Member

let her take the lead and if you dont fuck her just remember some1 else will! theres nothing like having to sneak around to have sex! ;)