talking to girls

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by operationrob, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. operationrob

operationrob OT Supporter

what do i say when i first meet a girl, like say hi? in real life or on myspace, doesnt matter, i just have no fucking idea what to say. any suggestions?

2. GTSlow

GTSlow New Member

Depends on the situation.

3. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

:bowdown:

4. NCS

NCS Active Member

plan out a few things to say. "pick up lines" do help, but whats really important is the vibe you give off when you talk. i used to use lines but now i have a lot of fun keeping the conversation flat for the first few lines. things as simple as
    "hi"
    "what are you drinking tonight"

or whatever are perfectly fine if your body language is congruent with the idea that you dont' care if you're really talking to this person or not.

5. TigerWoodsJr

TigerWoodsJr LSX Elitist Prick

eye contact ftw before I say anything else.

confidence is key, questions are your best friend. Listen, ask questions, hopefully she asks you some and it goes from there... I dunno.

6. NCS

NCS Active Member

good point. often i will walk into the "space" of a group of girls (this only works with a group, really) then make eye contact like i'm studying them. it shows a lot of confidence to do something non-verbal like that and they will always look back at you , which means they have engaged in an interaction. they, 100% of the time, will listen to the next few things you say, and since no one ever really does that their initial impression is "what the hell is going on?" but its quickly followed by "that guy is interesting/funny/whatever" if the rest of your game is right.

7. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Just tell her how beautiful she is, and comfort her with her ex-boyfriend problems. Be the best friend she has ever had.

8. NCS

NCS Active Member

you, sir, ar evil :rofl:

9. Doog

Doog New Member

the dude witht he ketchup and pizza pocket line knows whats up.

i myself use the "Can i rub mayo on your thighs?"

or an advanced technique, you can guess their race and interchance "mayo" with their ethic food. jalepenos, soy sauce, curry, etc..

10. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Cruel motherfucker! :rofl:

Real life example:

Yesterday I walked into a high-end jewelry store and came across a drop-dead stunning brunnette. I just walked up to her and said "Hi, I'm here for the two for one sale. What specials do you have?" She looked at me blankly, as I am sure no one has ever said that to her before. I waited for a second, noticing she had no response since she was trying to figure out if I was for real and she needed to be polite anyway, and so I leaned in and whispered to her "This is when you are supposed to point out there and say 'I'm sorry sir, that's next door.'" [Note: McDonalds next door.] She laughed. I told her that she needed to work on her sense of humor. Went from there.

11. NCS

NCS Active Member

cheers to you , mate.

12. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

:rolleyes:

The point is to just relax and say something that most other guys DON'T say. Sure, say Hi, but then treat her like someone you know, like a friend. You simply need to *assume* she is social and is used to people talking to her. I mean after all chances are she has talked to thousands of people in her life, men, women, children, dogs, whatever. You have too. How would you walk up to her if you'd know her for ten years? How about if she was your sister? Your sisters friend?

You'd just walk right up and say "Hey, what's up?"

For newbies, you might want to consider asking about local venues. For example "Hey, where's a good place to get something to eat around here?" Follow it up with some questions like "You ever been there? What's good? What's your favorite? Do you think I'll like it?" Ask open ended questions (not yes/no stuff) and see where it goes.

Treat her like your best friend. If your best friend said "Oh, go to Arby's" but you found out he'd never been there ... wouldn't you say something like "Please! You've never gone there but I should go? :rofl: What's wrong with you? Give me some place YOU can actually vouch for, sheesh!" Joke, have fun.

Most of all, relax.

Here's a tip that might help: Picture them as a *male* friend you've known for a while. Just walk up and start talking. If you screw up, make a note of what you did wrong, figure out how to do it better next time, and then try again later!

13. Achmiel

Achmiel Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshi

LOL - I was sitting at the bar Saturday night with a girl friend of mine having a couple drinks. This group of 2 guys and a girl (who was VERY attractive) sits next to us, the girl eventually sat down next to me. She ended up ordering a dirty martini. Well I asked my friend if she liked martinis and we BS'd about apple martinis for a minute. Well I casually turned to the other girl, pointed at her martini after she took the first sip, and asked her how it was and what it was. What was so funny is we chatted for just a few minutes and she introduced me to her friends, which turned out to be a boyfriend and a mutual guy friend I guess. Well she got up to use the bathroom or whatever, and the mutual guy friend took her seat next to me with the quickness :rofl:

I thought it was hilarious!

Which after thinking about it, I wouldn't have said shit to the girl 4 weeks ago - finally getting my confidence up and all that :bigthumb:

14. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Although I would suggest talking about something more interesting than her drink, whatever helps you get your confidence level up is always great. If talking about drinks makes you feel confident, keep doing it until it is second nature, then move up.

15. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Not to be rude, but somehow to *me* that would signal that I was too obnoxious. Ideally she would not have left and he would not have taken her place. Maybe next time talk less (one thing that works for me) and ask open-ended questions. I would have tried to *ignore* the girl and invite the guys into the conversation first as well, and maybe even made a joke at her expense. After a while, THEN talk to her.

16. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:bowdown:Holy shit that's great stuff :rofl:

17. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Thank you sir. I just pulled that out of my ass. My fiance was laughing, too. :)

18. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Its not what you say, its how you say it.

Keep it simple. Voice tone, body language, and eye contact are the keys.

Can't help you with myspace, but in real life chat for a couple of minutes, get her phone number, then take off. Don't hang around.

19. Pinksmartie

Pinksmartie Guest

Compliment her, but be honest - it'll be deadly obvious if you don't mean it - something that could be a talking point for you both... for example if she was wearing a t-shirt of your fave band or something that would be a good start :) .

20. KDXman

KDXman New Member

nice shirt.... wanna fuck?

21. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

you're 17, stop trying to get girls on myspace. If she is willing to hook up with a guy from there, it's not a chick you want to be fucking around with.

The first time you talk to a girl, you have to start casual. you're in high school so maybe start with that.

hey, how are your finals going, pretty stressfull? yeah, that teacher is killer.. don't actually say that, but just be casual. dont be all up in her shit, lean back, relax, and you will be fine. what is the worst that can happen...? she rejects you? FUCK that. you'll be in college soon.

not to be a downer, but you really should stay the fuck off myspace, at least the meeting girls from there part.

if you get past being nervous about the BAD that can happen, you can think of the good that could happen too. i.e. maybe she isn't the person i think she is, so how do i really know how she will respond...only one way to find out.

[/drunkreply] i figure as long as you stay as far away from high school bullshit, life is much simpler

22. operationrob

operationrob OT Supporter

haha, looking for poon on myspace while being stoned > *

23. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

yeah, YOURE REALLY FUCKING COOL. BEING A STONER MAKES YOU COOL

24. MstngJosh

MstngJosh New Member

:rofl:

25. JT07

JT07 OT Supporter

this is like listening to a conversation but one that took place before you were born :eek3:..or at least for me :o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.