Talking to girls at Bars, etc..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by maniak, Jun 30, 2006.

1. maniak

maniak New Member

i never know what to say to girls when I'm sober, I tried it today and I got very bored after a few mins after talking about what they do, where they're from and what not. I excused myself and left.. I can have a few drink and talk to girls no problem, but I want to have a good convo sober without the sexual innuendoes, lets get wasted, etc...

I don't have any problems approaching women sober, its just I get lost for interesting topics/get bored of them very easily. Maybe, I am stuck at having to drink to make other people (or rather myself??) more interesting... I think I need to pick up girls in the library or something :hs:

2. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

you'll eventually run into one that will make you feel drunk while talking to her.. and that will be the one...

on the other hand if your just out to get laid.... bar/drinks... go for it.

I dont have the problem you speak of.... i'm just a natural flirt, but i dont hit on and give sexual suggestions to everyone, its kinda tacky...

3. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

:werd:

It's called "Chemistry" in my book. Sooner or later you'll find someone who has that spark to make you laugh, think, have a good time ... sober.

Just keep talking, you never know when you will meet the right woman.

4. maniak

maniak New Member

Yea, I looking for more of a GF.. not just some random girl to hook up with. It's hard to meet people when you're in professional school and only get to actually go out 1-2 times a month, but I'm not giving up :)

5. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Such as?

I also like the David DeAngelo free email list he sends out. Try it.

6. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

^ most of that stuff is bullshit, IMO... It's basically mental masturbation. The most useful book I've read thus far is "Secrets of the Alpha man" by Carlos Xuma ;)

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I gotta agree with this. However, DD does have some good concepts for a beginner. Over time, though, you'll realize the shortcomings and want to move on.

I think what Shibster is saying here is that you need to go OUT and practice, make mistakes and learn from those mistakes. You can learn a lot in 6 months.