Talking to a girl who isn't single

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ww_Crimson, Jun 16, 2008.

1. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

I always try to keep my threads short and simple but that never really works out..

This girl I sorta of like is in a relationship with another guy but we have been talking and flirting quite a bit lately. She dated one of my friends (also a coworker) for 2 years previous to the relationship she is currently in.

At a party a few weeks ago her and I ended up getting drunk, locking ourselves in a bedroom and making out a few times. She wanted things to stop because of the relationship she is in which I completely understand. I'm not the kind of guy who condones cheating so I wouldn't want to put her in that position. To be honest I didn't know she was in a relationship with the guy at the time or I wouldn't have done anything.. I thought they were just "talking".

Fast forward to recent time.. We've been texting each other off and on flirting quite a bit.. I went to her high school graduation (She's 18 on Saturday and I'm 20) and today we played tennis for a little bit. She rags on her boyfriend a lot while we're texting but in person she doesn't show many signs beyond just being friends. I told her if she hadn't asked me to stop that night I would have ended up sleeping with her but that I wasn't really interested in a relationship with her since she dated my friend.

The guy she used to date (my friend/coworker) is someone we love to piss off at work (he's really easy to get a rise out of so we mess with him a lot). One of my other coworkers was talking to him one night and was like "Hey dude I think Adam (me) fucked Danielle (her).. What are you going to do" (He said this just trying to get a rise out of the guy even though it wasn't true) and the guy just said "Why would I care we're not dating". I have a feeling he just shrugged it off but that those weren't his true feelings. I could see myself dating this girl but I would still feel uneasy around my friend at work. I'm not really close with him but I do work with him so that's kind of important to me.

Vag's thoughts?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Dude, how many times do we go over this exact situation in here?

You already know my advice.

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

She JUST graduated high school?

Sure, date her. CASUALLY. It probably won't last, and you'll probably outgrow each other rather quickly...so yeah, use her as a filler date, but as far as pursuing for a serious relationship...waste of time at this point in her life.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

She's also still with her bf....we've all seen this thread 1,000,000 times and the answer is always the same.

Also, dating a girl you work with is always stupid. Especially when her ex bf/your friend works there too.

5. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

She doesn't work with us.. Just her ex. Yeah I always already know the answer but for some reason I always want to second guess it unless I'm reminded. She just texted me tonight bitching about her BF ignoring her and talking to his best friend again all night (the three of them were hanging out I guess) and so I was like "Come watch The Happening with us" and she was like "I know I shouldn't but I really want to.. I just don't have my car with me so I can't leave"

Gonna talk to her ex about it and see how he really feels.. I can respect his decision to say he'd feel uncomfortable. I don't see her lasting with her current boyfriend very long.. They've been dating like a month and she's done nothing but complain about him the past 2 weeks. She also never spends any time with him. She comes and watches movies with her friends a lot and he's never came with her. She went to a concert last week and he didn't go... I think she just wants the security.

6. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

Is this girl going to college that isn't nearby? If so I would say you might not want to consider dating her. But thats just my opinion.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

:uh: She's doing exactly what we've seen thousands of times. She's baiting you and flirting with you even though she's still with the asshole bf.

Basically she's getting everything she wants right now. She gets her bf to fuck and you for validation and you're eating out of the palm of her hand so nicely.

Stop talking to her ex about this. What does he have to do with any of this? He's not going to know what she's doing. He's just another boy who would probably do exactly what you are doing, which is the wrong way to go about it.

Look, I'm tired of giving this advise but I will give it again because I like you. She's using you. I don't doubt that she probably likes you, but you're never going to start a relationship worth shit by having her possibly cheat on her bf with you (more than the kissing that she already has done :hsugh:). She's proven to you that under the right circumstances having a title means nothing to her and she will do whatever she wants with whatever guy she feels sexually about; so remember this.

More importantly, you need to stop talking to this girl. If you actually want to have a relationship with her then she needs to make the decision on her own to dump her bf. She has quit pussyfooting around and break up with him for you. Sounds like she's miserable but dumb enough to wait around for him to keep treating her like shit-not the smartest most appealing characteristic....

Stop talking to her. Stop texting her. If she suddenly calls or texts asking "where are you?" and "are you ignoring me?" (which she will because she's already a typical 18 year old girl from the sounds of it) just tell her you don't think it's right for you to hang out with her and speak with her when she's still got a bf. You don't want to be just friends so you think it's better off for you both to not talk.

Also, don't be shocked when this relationship goes nowhere; she's 18.

8. coldstone

coldstone New Member

Don't do it, bro.

9. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

she has a bf, walk away.

also, it doesnt sound like she actually likes you so much as she likes having someone to bitch to. thats it

10. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Most young girls can't handle being alone, so they start up a new fling while they are still with the old bf. So if you want a relationship with her you need to act like it is just a fling. You need to act like she is the one after you. As soon as you persue her she will turn around and run for the hills. She needs to feel like she is after your dick, that'll be the only way she'll leave the current bf. That's how immature girls are. They want to experience all the dick they can, but they don't want to be left alone with no bf. I've had a close personal female friend tell me this, and she couldn't explain why.

That or the other theory is like what has already been said. You are the emotional friend that gives her all the attention her boyfriend doesn't. Her boyfriend fucks her, and she runs to you for the other stuff her boyfriend doesn't provide.

Gotta remember though that many young chicks are fucking confused and crazy as hell.

11. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

I'm pretty sure she's not fucking her boyfriend.. they really spend absolutely no time together. Anyways.. gonna just hold things back for a while and do as posted above I think. Tell her that it's not possible for us to hang out while she's dating that guy. You guys can let the thread hang for a while. I'll update when needed.

12. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

why would this be your business at all anyways :ugh:

13. iwishyouwerebeer

:werd: Not only does that fact not matter at all, but you still have no idea what this girl does when she's not texting you :mamoru:

14. Twinsen

Twinsen OT Supporter

I dated 1 girl I worked with and had casual sex with 2 others, totalling to 3 in the same workplace. Worked out for me. :dunno:

15. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

operative words

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  16. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

Uh, I think you confused him with me.

17. iwishyouwerebeer

you two :squint:

:rofl: :wavey:

18. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

inorite :o

19. k1ko

k1ko OT Supporter

just be laid back about it. dont get too attached and have fun.