talking to a girl online

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 98formyws6, Apr 28, 2007.

1. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

I've recently gotten out of two crappy relationships. I thought I would post an online profile just for the hell of it and I met a girl who actually seems normal. Anyways we've been playing it cool for about 2 weeks now (we'll only send one message back and forth everynight, basically small chat, the whole what we did during the day, etc)

Anyways I know if it was a girl I met in real life I woulda at least asked her for her number by now.

However since its online I dont want to sound like a creep asking for her number, we're pretty comfortable talking to each other and know quite about each by now.

So is there a time frame, I'm kinda thinking I should just wait for her to ask for my number but she seems kinda shy.

2. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

bro, as a man, you ALWAYS are responsible for EVERY escalation. EVERY SINGLE ONE. including online, including on the phone, including kissing, including sex, including marriage. It's your resopnbiility and your privelege. You have to get the number

The most consistent way of getting numbers off the net is get their aim, talk to them on aim a couple times (wihtout becoming that homo platonic aim chat buddy) for a very short period, empahizsing SHORT so you do'nt get that lol brb GTFO HAHAHAA lolzzz shit, then from aim get the number. two weeks is plenty of time. good luck

3. fray

fray New Member

ask for her number, meet in real life, somewhere public. sooner rather than later.

4. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

Ok cool deal, thanks for the advice.

I actually don't have aim, myspace or any of that stuff. I just go online to chat in a few message boards

5. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

All i can say is...TRUTH. With all the bs that gets posted in here, thast something all men need to realize.

6. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

lol sometimes you get lucky and they give you their number ask to meet up very soon.

However, it doesn't happen nearly at all so take your responsibility and ask. If you get blown off.. move on it's no different than someone in real life.

7. awdboost

awdboost New Member

ASK HER FOR HER NUMBER.

Asking her out is a win win situatin.

a.) she gives you her number. you get to talk to her, and will boost your confidence and self esteem
    b.) she doesn't give you her number. you build more confidence to talk to other girls.

But really just ask her out. You are obvious interested in her. And if she never goes back online you will regret you didn't ask her for it.

8. gabacho numero uno

gabacho numero uno New Member

well get one of them. :)

I'd find out which ones she has first before I downloaded one, though.

infact, if you ask her what IM she uses, it's like a semi-first step toward getting the number. it's a bit of an escalation, no?

9. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Stuff like this makes me glad I was born with a vagina :mamoru: not having to do any work FTW :bowdown:

10. gabacho numero uno

:hsugh:

11. ~QueenBee~

~QueenBee~ OT Supporter

hmm I've been talking with a super guy online too, he's kinda shy, so I made the first few moves...lol
    I dont see what it matters, as long as it moves forward. We mutually gave out our numbers eventually but I got the courage to call first. Brave chick FTW

12. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

You don't have to get her number over AIM, eh

You can get her to meet you in real life first and then when she sees you and can determine you aren't some creepy internet weirdo then you can get the number easier... or not if she's not worth it.

amirite?

13. Chip Chipperson

lol why would a girl agree to GO OUT AND MEET SOMEONE and not be willing to give a phone number, where there is a much smaller chance of getting raped and stuffed into a plastic bag

14. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

In that case, why would a girl give out a phone number that you can possibly reverse-lookup on the internet and get her home address from?

Not much chance of getting raped and stuffed in a plastic bag at Starbucks in front of the waitstaff and other customers, I imagine... but admittedly I am not as worldly-wise as some...

15. Chip Chipperson

ok here how about instead of going through a stupid theoretical argument based on what we think works based on stupid generalizations that make no sense:

getting her phone number and THEN meeting her is more consistent than asking for a meet right away. ok? good. I'm glad that we give advice that we know works for many people on a consistent basis instead of basing our advice on our own personal subjective opinions on what might work potentially in our heads based on very little to no experience :dunno:

16. Hate Crime

Hate Crime Don't Hate OT Supporter

allwomenarewhores.jpg

17. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Come on guy, I'm just trying to introduce some more possibilities, not saying that my idea works and yours doesn't. If she doesn't want to give her phone number out on the internet you still have options.

no need to be so combatative.

ed- I would ask for her number regardless, sorry I should have said that to begin with.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2007
  18. gabacho numero uno

:cool:

19. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

woot she gave me her digits, how long do i got to wait before i call?

20. Chip Chipperson

text her first, soon, with your name at the end. then call later or the next day. as you should with standard game

21. awlewis

awlewis New Member

WHAT? No! Be confident and ask for her number. Show a little control and dominance. It's natural selection for a girl to be attracted to that behavior :)