Talking to a couple of chicks who are involved.... (repeat)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Killuminati, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

Well some of you might remember my fairly recent posts about my situation with the married woman at my work and how she did me wrong... And I was depressed for a while. Good news is I am almost over it I was running for a month or so now I've been drinking a lot....

Anyways I've been talking to these other 2 chicks one who has a boyfriend and the other who is married. The married chick wants me to join the gym with her and work out with her. She flirts a little bit but not a whole lot. she's a little thick but is really fine with a nice ass.... She's really friendly but I'm not sure if she wants me in a more than friend way or not she tells me I smell good and things like that. I can't tell with her. YOu guys think I should workout with her or would that be a bad idea I am attracted to her, she's a thick black chick never been with one.....

Okay the chick with the boyfriend me and her have been emailing bakc and forth fairly frequently lately with a little flirting nothing really heavy... She is in the old position that my "ex married friend was at" She sits in the same seat. She has asthma, wears the same perfume, and also is allergic to shellfish..... (freaky) Lately she has been really opening up to me. She is starting to tell me how she wishes her boyfriend treated her better and things like that. we have this secret santa thing at work and she wants to come help me shop I just play it to keep the ladies in the office happy. Well she has been really opening up to me a lot and I am trying my best not to get friendzoned. What is the best way about going about this. Or should I just be a friend because she lives with her boyfriend....

I think in a way I'm just flirting with these girls to keep my mind off of that other chick and try to forget about her.

So, you guys think messing with either of these would be a bad decision or should I make a move with the chick with the boyfriend.

Man, the black chick has a nice ass and nice complexion.... She also wants me to come jogging with her.

2. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

You always go for girls in LTR's, amirite? Or is that a different guy

3. Yahdude

Yahdude New Member

Do you really have to ask that question? You know the answer.

4. JohnJohnJohnson

Someone other than the OP is welcome to answer this question for him.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Christ man, why can't you just go after SINGLE women? Do you purposely like trying to fuck others relationships? I know these women have a choice in flirting with you and/or taking it further then that, but have some fucking decency.

6. JohnJohnJohnson

:)

Thanks beer

7. iwishyouwerebeer

Oh yeah, BTW, this is the guy who apparently only goes after taken women. I'm trying to figure out though, is it an insecurity thing? Like with a single woman he can get turned down and it's a bummer, but if it's at least a woman with a man at home waiting for her turning him down he can just blame it on the fact that she's with someone? I just don't get how someone can be so ignorant.

8. JohnJohnJohnson

Maybe it's just easier for him to get into flirtatious interactions with women of this variety. I find that things I do or things other people do that don't make sense (in some way) tend to be easier than the things that supposedly do make sense. It's not about deep seated psychological reasons or even superficial psychological reasons. It's just for one reason or another the easiest behavior.

So for example he is initially comfortable with the girl, then finds it natural to flirt because it's assumed neither one will actually act on it, so it's safe, and then accidentally on purpose takes it farther.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

Yeah, I get what you are saying. But I honestly think this guy single-handedly scouts out women he knows are not single. I mean the fact that after the last married woman disaster he see's nothing wrong with trying to court another married woman is just appalling to me :dunno:

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

It speaks very much about your character that you CANNOT or WILL NOT pursue single women.

Seriously, I don't know what to feel for you...sad that you can't go after single women, or aggravated that you're the type of asshole that would knowingly pursue someone who is taken.

GROW THE FUCK UP!

Have some respect for yourself and others.

As of right now, it is clear you have NONE.

11. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

How was the relationship between your parents?

How did your ex's treat you and vice versa?

Answers to these questions are commonly a response to an external stimulus -- not something you've cultivated on your own.

12. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

I work A LOTand the majority of women I meet are at work..... And most of them are in relationships. They seem to be more fliratious with me. Not sure why....... No respect? I am doing nothing wrong dude. I didn't take any vows its the girl who has no respect if she does anything. Or at least that is how I look at it. I just really don't have a lot of time to go out and meet chicks so I look at what is around me......

And man after all this time it still bothers me how much of a fool that other married chick made me look like. Will I ever get this out of the back of my mind? I feel like I need to do something but not sure what to do. I am almost back to my old self but I STILL think about this. As a man who has respect for myself why should I allow someone to make me feel like a fool??????? Just because she is a female why is that any different. If it was a dude there would have been a fight. There are some lines you do not cross. How the hell can I forget about being made to look like a fool.