FRK Talking dirty... what works for you?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by psyclone, Apr 1, 2010.

1. psyclone

psyclone o_O

Some girls talk dirty and I cringe. I cant help but think that she sounds like a cheap prostitute and turns me off. Especially the word cunt. For example:

"stick your big fat cock up my gaping cunt"

After being with a few girls like that, it doesn't take long for those kind of thoughts to come back on the noises you are making and you start to wonder if yours come across as lame too. Then you get a bit self conscious and end up being a whole lot quieter than you used to be.

This is where I have ended up.

Any advice? Any magic words that really get your juices flowing? Any hints at coming out of my currently self conscious shell would be greatly appreciated

2. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

I love it when my girl calls herself a whore or a dirty slut. It does quite a bit for me.

3. no lol today

no lol today Soy la bailarina de la muerta. OT Supporter

I'm still trying to find a guy who can talk dirty effectively. No giggling, no prompting, no direction. Just go & don't look back. I like it when there's a lot going on that distracts me from getting to cerebral about the sex itself.

Mean/degrading dirty talk accompanying choking/hairpulling/other is awesome. A man who knows how to make me feel like a dirty little slut and then enjoy the fuck out of me shares more pleasure more than the guy who just enjoys.

A punishment/reward scenario prompts more talk. Avoid asking questions unless you're going to fuck her so hard she can't answer.

4. Acciaio

Acciaio New Member

My gf always wants me to talk dirty, but it just sounds so stupid so I give up.

5. IslanderOffRoad

:eek3:

I like

6. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

if you are self conscious about it ... talk with your SO and see what she wants to hear.

if you have no SO, then they are one night stands and you can say what you want because you will never call them anyway.

personally ... im a dom ... so i get off on a lot of talking. ask a question just as you fuck her so hard her uterus goes on strike ... then punish her for not answering in a timely manner.

communication communication communication .... and remember, its hard for them to answer when they are choking on your cock. ;)

7. AKA

AKA New Member

I think we would get along nicely :cool:

8. no lol today

Keep in mind that your SO likely wants to hear you. Nobody's going to get critical - especially if you guys have a little talk about it & you express that you don't want to hear anything like that 'cause it'll kill your mood.

If you get rolling with the dirty talk it's just going to get easier as you go. Hopefully you can find some manner that gets your partner all hot & kicks things into high gear for the both of you!

9. AKA

AKA New Member

Ya know -- I never knew I enjoyed talking dirty till one day this girl asked me to and I was kinda nervous about it but I did it cause I wanted to make it better for her, Well by the end of that night I was all into it and it totally opened up a side of me that I didnt know existed, I never realized how many women like to be dominated in the bedroom. Some just slightly with some dirty talk and a smack on the as and others want to be a dirty whore and get smacked around.

Its not only a turn on for them but its a turn on for me as well, The funny thing is Im not that great at talking dirty UNLESS its during sex or the fun little banter leading up to it,

10. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

I'd never really say that I'm into dirty talk much... however I had an experience a few weeks ago that opened my mind. My husband and boyfriend never talk dirty. Infact, both of them hardly make any noises at all during sex. This has been fine. But a few weeks ago I had a girl go down on me and she talked dirty to me and it was so fucking hot. I can't even remember what she was saying... it was all one big blur of hotness.

11. sportsfreaky211

sportsfreaky211 New Member

i used to like making my wife bark when we were fucking doggy style. I'd pull her hair and slap her ass if she wouldn't do it. Told her she was my dirty tramp and she liked it.

12. no lol today

:eek5:

13. Teh Jebus

Teh Jebus Active Member

I always talk dirty to the girl I'm fucking. Call her a dumb slut, pull her hair, if I'm fucking her doggie style I'll twist/pull her nipples and make her ask to be fucked harder. Make her beg to cum, tell her she has to earn it, etc. If it's not rough and dirty it's fucking boring. :o

14. CupidStunt

CupidStunt New Member

Yes, absolutely it works for me, although with all the things my I did with my ex it wasn't my favorite... but it always spiced things up. We did dirty talk usually during bondage, but the role play school teacher game was my favorite. The teacher (we'd switch a lot) would bring the student to detention and ask the student to explain what she did... like if it was me I'd be in detention for giving boys blow jobs in the bathroom during lunch. The teacher would then degrade me by calling me names and punish me, and make me say I'm a dirty whore and a dirty little slut while doing all kinds of punishments (that's another thread). The teacher would make me show him what I did like the "dirty whore I was" and it would go on from there.

15. Katzenjammer

Katzenjammer New Member

Giving directions always work for me.

16. IslanderOffRoad

I just read this again and got a semi

17. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

I like hearing about how turned on he gets by me when I am not near him. About what he wants to do with me. Not in a 'fuck my arse' kind of way but the 'take you from behind, while I reach around and play with your awesome breasts' way.

I like talking dirty, but not gross.

18. infinite.purple

infinite.purple New Member

i'm pretty open to talking dirty, but i tend to get turned off by the word cunt in any context.

19. anomalous

anomalous New Member

My bf is my first and pretty quiet :/
    But he gets pretty slap-happy sometimes - it's fanfuckingtastic.

Just try it on a whim. Or start by smacking her ass, if she responds, ask her if she likes it or some other question. It's not really dirty talk, but it's a start.

20. JBunni

JBunni New Member

Yeah, I'd say I'm more like this. I dont really wanna be degraded either. Words like slut and cunt are mood killers for me. (although whore is okay, since its sometimes used as a 'term of endearment') Sometimes I wish my husband were a little more open to dirty talk, but its not a major thing. I think it will come with time.

21. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

When I was younger, I loved it especially when I was fucking my SO. We did phone sex before we ever fucked and it was hot....in fact, I've had a few partners that started with phone sex which lead to real sex.

I've never been into the degrading talk....not sure why but it's never been something that turns me on.

However, it's been years since I found a woman that likes talking dirty. :wtc:

22. Subvert

Subvert New Member

My SO loves dominating me and getting me to repeat that I'm a dirty whore, dirty slut etc. and sometimes when he's really going for it I'll tell him all about my fantasies of him throat fucking me, pounding me in the ass etc. so he gets super turned on. One of the things I love best is him talking about sucking my nips, slapping my ass/cunt and telling me I'm his fucking toy etc. I love being so submissive and being told what to do. :big grin:

23. HOSTAGE!

HOSTAGE! New Member

works on certain occasions....sometimes feels stupid if im not in the mood though!:mamoru::rolleyes::hsugh:

24. !m/_

!m/_ D͇͈̰̳̺̼ͩ̋̓̾i̠͈̩͙̱̳̟͂̊s̈́͐́ ̻͓̙͌̃̿s̖͙̲̰̫ͨͧ̈́̍̿̚ò&#82

In my experiences most girls suck at talking dirty. Then again, I'm probably fucking the wrong girls.

25. mouserdj

mouserdj New Member

Being very submissive by nature I can beg for it, plead for it, tell him how bad I want to feel him inside of me, and mean it!! The rougher he gets the more it fuels my fire. Hey some girls really do like it rougher than others, and the phrase, whispered threw clenched teeth "talk dirty to me bitch" can send me into a monologue that could make a pro blush, but that is his choice never mine.
    I am not big on the C word myself, but there are a few people on the face of the earth that truly are a walking talking C U N T!