Talk to me vag crew! I need your help.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Socrates, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Socrates

Socrates New Member

My friend is a terrible boyfriend. He cheats on his g/f, pushes her around (literally), and lies to her.

He is a very loyal friend though.

Tonight, him and his g/f had some cops involved, and she got a restraining order against him, broke up with him, and said to never see each other again.

My friend is in and out of jail a lot, can't hold a job, and is an alcoholic and has an anger problem.

I date a lot and talk to a lot of girls, but this one is the one that does it for me.

Should I ditch this guy as a troublemaking friend (He gets in trouble when i'm around him, and it leads to me getting in trouble too.) and talk to his girlfriend?

I did this once before in the same situation, had sex with the girl, and me and my friend got in a fight. I'm not sure if I want to do it again, even though I am WAY better off with that guy not being my friend too.

This is starting to fuck with my emotions here and I am not sure what to do.

2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark John McCain has an illegitimate mexican baby

sounds like you might get fucked up if you do it.

3. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Like physically?

I'm not worried about that. He is an out of shape, chain smoking civilian. I think my personal experiences and the Marines taught me well enough to handle situations like that, not that I couldn't talk myself out of it though.

4. :smile:

:smile: New Member

your friend sounds like you dont need him around & she doesnt want him around either & if she "does it for you" then maybe you should pursue it. find out how she feels before you get yourself in a mess, it'll save you the trouble

5. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

On this one, I'd cut ties to him and take his girl, honestly. I mean she's got a restraining order against him, so I'm pretty sure she doesn't intend to see him again.

6. Socrates

Socrates New Member

For the record, whether I pursue her or not, i'm dumping him as a friend.

Negative people do nothing but bring other people down.

7. Krispy

Krispy You want to taste it i know

good.

8. skelm

skelm New Member

Give her a bit of time, the last thing you want to become is a rebounder...

9. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Or you could try and help him out of the hole he's dug himself and try and get him to straight himself up? Depends how good a friend he was I guess?

If he won't change though, you really should just drop him.

The girl issue I'm not sure on. I'd never go for a mates girl, though he isn't really your mate and he is treating her like shit so it's an odd situation.

10. Socrates

Socrates New Member

I've tried.

I've gotten him jobs, loaned him money, etc. This is the 2nd friend i've tried to help out. I've decided they can only help themselves.

11. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

I've seen some rebounders become pretty long term; my boss at work got divorced last year, had a new boyfriend within like a month, and she's still with him a year later. I don't see any sign of that changing, either.

So who knows, maybe it isn't a bad idea to go in for the kill, in his case....

12. Untow Bo

Untow Bo New Member

2 separate issues here but related. The "friend" thing has got to be handled ASAP. Anyone who gets you into trouble because they're out of control is not a friend. He's gotta go. You've tried and tried but it aint working. Do what you gotta do and do it quickly.

The girl thing is gonna be touchy. It would be better for you if she wasn't his ex. Crazy guys that get dumped and have restraining orders against them do crazy shit and when he finds out you two are together, things could get nasty. If you have to have her, proceed with extreme caution.

AS for the girl's state of mind, I wouldnt worry too much. She dumped him long ago from her heart and her mind. The physical dumping was the last straw.

13. Apothis

Apothis New Member

I can't say if you should go for the girl or not. But I would say this friend of yours probably isn't worth having. For me, I have to like and respect a person to consider us friends. I could do neither for a person such as you've described. That + the fact that he seems to be nothing but trouble anyway = choose better people for friends.

14. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

absolutely. since you're not going to keep him as a friend, i don't see the need to talk to him about your relationship with his ex. you two didn't see eye to eye on the way that he treated her, so (the least) he doesn't deserve to be your friend.

15. CelesteLeSonne

CelesteLeSonne DEWmocracy

sounds like you should try to distance yrself from him regardless