talk me out of selling my ninja for a m109r

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by BrewCrew, Oct 24, 2008.

1. BrewCrew

BrewCrew Active Member

For some reason i really want a cruiser now, but i know ill regret it.

2. DarqueGT

DarqueGT New Member

have you been on a m109? to me, it wasn't that comfortable.....stock. the factory seat wasn't nice at all. My friend picked up a Yamaha Warrior last year. I had the priviledge of riding that one....very nice. I think it looks better than the M109 as well. The Warrior is an 1800, the M109 is a 1900. I had a sport bike as well and I would have sold it instantly for a Warrior....unfortunately, finances worked against me hard.

3. igotyofire

igotyofire New Member

please stop with the misinformation, with google there should be no reason for it. the M109r is 1783cc an considered an 1800cc bike. The m109r engine is peakier then other bikes in its class. I rode my friends before he sold & it was a really cool to ride around. He had risers which put the bars a bit further back so not sure how it was before. Now The warrior Is classed as 1700cc bike(actual (1670cc)) that does compete with the bigger bikes because of its small size, it is very light! The warrior also handles exceptionally well for a cruiser. But the m109r is faster in a straight line

4. DarqueGT

DarqueGT New Member

sorry - i was 100CC off....outside of that - there was no misinformation. it was all personal opinion. Some risers might have made the seat seem more comfortable if it help sit back a little further.