I'm posting this here because I'd like to avoid the 12 pages of gay jokes and nonsense. Here's my current setup: mac mini 1.83 core duo 320 7200 drive 2gb ram / with dell 2005fwp. 3tb NAS running FreeNAS for main storage. 3tb USB2 box to backup the NAS (2x1.5tb drives raided together by osx) I already went through a 27" i7 iMac, and nothing said in this thread will convince me to try it again. I do not want another iMac. So my options... 1. Lower Model current Mac Mini + SSD (or 7200rpm drive) + maxed ram + 2x 24" dells 2. Wait until June and see what the new mac pro is all about + dell 24" or 27" or 2x24" 3. Build up an i7 box and move back to windows. The real irritation here is how to deal with the 3tb backup backup box, and obviously getting the software, and no one stop shop warranty.