Talk/brag about recent sexual exploits thread

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by doboi, Apr 6, 2010.

1. doboi

doboi New Member

don't really see one of these threads and the sticky seems kinda off-topic :o

sex with my gf has gotten pretty vanilla lately, but this past weekend we went to san diego and any time we go on a trip, things are always more exciting. i fucked her against the hotel window in the middle of broad daylight from the 5th floor while people walked by and pointed at us :mamoru:. that was probably my only experience with the more risqué side of public sex. previously limited to sex at the drive-in and stuff. i went to amsterdam recently and i think it sparked something in me :naughty:

also during the road trip down, she cock teased me and gave me road head the entire time. when we got out of the grapevine she finally let me bust after 5 hours of teasing. she thought a simple tissue to catch it would be enough but i ended up shooting so hard it ricochet'd everywhere and got on the car ceiling. luckily i didn't just try to cum on my shirt otherwise i would have blasted myself in the face :rofl:. she doesn't swallow yet, unfortunately :o

oh yeah in amsterdam i bought a vibrating prostate massager on a whim. i was like on a sexual high (as well as other stuff). still haven't really thought of how to approach the gf with it. she's down for just about everything but i get the feeling she'll be like "well if it's not for me then who's it for? oh." and then there will be this long dramatic pause :rofl:

2. giz

giz Active Member

sex against the window sounds fucking HOT

3. john law

john law Guest

wow lol

4. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

lol. im sooo out on this thread. :bigthumb:

5. doboi

doboi New Member

maybe i should have posted this in FS? i quickly skimmed over the threads over there and saw mention of touching animal dick and threesomes and felt they were a little extreme for me :o

6. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

nope. here is a good spot for it. It's been slooooow

7. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

The BF came out here and we stayed at a hotel in San fran. Everyone else went to dinner and it was just us two(although I think one or two stayed behind in the room next to ours). Well, we took a shower and things got all hot, we end up doing anal and were both LOUD as fuck. Saying dirty things, the whole 9.

I'm positive people heard us. :mamoru: And the rest came back and I was passed out on the bed.

8. giz

giz Active Member

9. macbook bro

macbook bro Guest

not really recent but since the theme is public sex, i fucked a girl on this bench

[​IMG]

location of bench
    [​IMG]

10. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

He also fucked me bent over the hood of his car out in the driveway. :naughty:

11. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I've said it before and I'll say it again

hotel sex > *

12. seismic

seismic New Member

I would appreciate it if you also included GPS coordinates of said bench, since I am having a hard time understanding that it is, in fact, a public bench.

Thank you.

:rofl:

13. iwishyouwerebeer

doboi, how long you been dating her?

14. macbook bro

macbook bro Guest

dunno about > * but, yeah
    a girl was visiting for a concert and she got a hotel. when she checked in she somehow mentioned that she was meeting someone and since she was a young girl dressed slutty they just assumed...
    the clerk hooked her up with basically the second best room in the hotel, top floor/no neighbors, sick view
    banged it out against the window watching the sun rise over the bmore harbor

feels good man

oh yeah, on E too

im just sayin, its not like its outside my apartment complex out in the middle of nowhere... its practically downtown

15. iwishyouwerebeer

BTW, you think fucking against window is hot? Try fucking HALF OUT the window on the 3rd story ;)

16. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

titties to the wind?

17. iwishyouwerebeer

titties to the wind.

18. doboi

doboi New Member

almost a year and a half

19. iwishyouwerebeer

:rofl: that makes this comment even funnier

20. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

airport bathroom goodbye sex

on a bench on campus with people occassionally walking by at around 1am at night

21. Tsunami

Tsunami New Member

Long story short, she ended up eating 2/3 of my right big toe nail.

22. filho do deus

filho do deus New Member

I was living in Rio de janeiro. I went to a small beachtown about 3 hours away with my crew. Went on a booze cruise, did coke all day, my buddy got a tatoo, drank a lot. about 2am I got separated from my crew. met a local, brought her back to my hostel, she smoked me out, then i fucked her in the hostel living room. felt like a rockstar

23. Arkaybee

Arkaybee New Member

dude you gotta stop doing that

24. doboi

doboi New Member

because it's been so long and yet i still haven't convinced her? :o

haha it's pretty sad, she knows she's the only gf that hasn't done so, but i mean it's not something that i push too heavily. i get head and i get to cum from it so i can't complain. would i like to jam it in the back of her throat and let loose? yeah, but getting stroked and busting on the tits isn't so bad either. my friend's gf refuses to give him head and he's been seeing her for months, i think that's much worse and almost a deal breaker. for his bday i bought him a bunch of flavored drops as well as a t-shirt that said "save candles blow me instead" :rofl:. still no go for the poor guy :o.

if it's something she's disgusted by, i don't really want to push it and then when it finally comes, end up with vomit on my lap or something. i know how i taste from making out after cumming previous gf's mouth, it's definitely not as pungent as pussy, but i can understand how eating someone's testicle milk can feel a little daunting. i should just hold off on sex for a little while. the horniness that builds up after a period of abstinence usually gets me what i want :o

Hostels are pretty awesome. didn't do anything too wild at the one in Amsterdam, but it's great how they cater to the crowd that goes there. the one i was at had a smoking room, and they had couches and pillows everywhere, with old school silent movies and aqua teen hunger force playing all day :rofl:

cool story though, sounds like a badass trip

at UCSD? which part?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
  25. doboi

doboi New Member

only done it on E once, although it was on the come down. don't know if i would have been able to get it up while peaking. it was still really sensuous though, although trying to bust really became a chore. i remember closing my eyes and trying to imagine the sickest things just to get myself to cum. now i get a boner every time i see a horse :wtc:

jk :rofl: